Recent content by Nonthares

1. Nonthares

What to do in the offseason?

I'm gonna go to basic this off season. Good news is I'll be a lot closer to Road Atlanta and Barber than I am now, bad news is I won't be able to go.
  2. Nonthares

Who's Going To Win The Presidency on Tuesday

If Johnson can draw 5% this election, the Libertarian Party will get roughly $95 million for 2016. This election he had only one million dollars to work with. Which is a tiny percentage of the 6 billion expected to be spent on this entire election.
  3. Nonthares

Military members thread

Tennessee Army National Guard, enlisted this May. Riding a Ninja 500 till I upgrade it.
  4. Nonthares

Well Hello There

Thanks Sgt-Chaos, maybe you should ask the track for money. How many other people would be kind enough to mow the grass while they're at a track day? Not many I'd say. Regardless- you should rest that shoulder. You're clearly working too hard. :P Seriously though I hope you recover quickly...
  5. Nonthares

Well Hello There

We that would certainly liven things up haha. I certainly hope you were okay. Thanks for the welcomes all.
  6. Nonthares

VIR Patriot October 14

I'll be there with my ex500 for my first track day. Sadly I can't stay for Monday, but I'm definitely looking forward to this.
  7. Nonthares

Well Hello There

People deer-watching on the front straight?
  8. Nonthares

Fieldsheer Revo Sport suit Size 44

I think it'll be too big for me. Thanks though
  9. Nonthares

Well Hello There

Hey everyone, I'm Will. I'm a college student and member of the Tennessee Army National Guard. I've been riding for about 2 years now and am looking forward to my first track day at VIR-Patriot next month.
  10. Nonthares

Fieldsheer Revo Sport suit Size 44

About how much, and in what areas is this too small on you?