Well Hello There

Nonthares

Hey everyone, I'm Will. I'm a college student and member of the Tennessee Army National Guard. I've been riding for about 2 years now and am looking forward to my first track day at VIR-Patriot next month.

Welcome. watch out for the right turn at the top of the back straight. and clusters of people deer-watching at the end of the front straight . . .:banghead:

Nonthares;256093 wrote: People deer-watching on the front straight?
LOL. rumor. cluster of bikes at the entrance to the turn. I had an "agricultural excursion" that ended badly avoiding the log-jam.

Nonthares

We that would certainly liven things up haha. I certainly hope you were okay. Thanks for the welcomes all.

SGT-CHAOS

Welcome, Im unofficially known by some as the "the grass cutter" due to my recent off track excursion at my last track day. Shoulder still hurts...

Anyway, enjoy, have fun and welcome.

The Sergeant-

Nonthares

Thanks Sgt-Chaos, maybe you should ask the track for money. How many other people would be kind enough to mow the grass while they're at a track day? Not many I'd say. Regardless- you should rest that shoulder. You're clearly working too hard. :p Seriously though I hope you recover quickly.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. I got the EX500 prepped today and I can't wait for Sunday. Quick question though: do y'all think it's worth it to remove the center stand for my first track day? I personally think it's worth keeping for the added utility.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Nonthares;257327 wrote:
Thanks for the welcomes guys. I got the EX500 prepped today and I can't wait for Sunday. Quick question though: do y'all think it's worth it to remove the center stand for my first track day? I personally think it's worth keeping for the added utility.
Do you have a sidestand? I assume so. If so, I'd ditch the center stand, as it does decrease your ground clearance.
And welcome. Not sure I welcomed you....I've been under the weather.

CBRtist

Welcome and I hope you have a great, safe first TD and learn a lot!

SGT-CHAOS;256682 wrote: Welcome, Im unofficially known by some as the "the grass cutter" due to my recent off track excursion at my last track day.
:poorguy: there's always next time!