Recent content by Noranrand

1. N

Thanks to CR Sean Morph Robinson

Yeah Big shouts to Morph for the insight. The second brief after lunch was great, especially how you are supposed to get of the bike. It definetly helped me...seeing as I am a bit on the heavier side of the scale. Also awesome job from control rider Katie. She elaborated some more on body...
  2. N

New Guy

Yeah Big shouts to Morph for the insight. The second brief after lunch was great, especially how you are supposed to get of the bike. It definetly helped me...seeing as I am a bit on the heavier side of the scale. Also awesome job from control rider Katie. She elaborated some more on body...
  3. N

Newb to nesba

Yeah, you have to take easy on cold tires. On Sunday 11/2 one guy crashed coming out of the pits.
  4. N

$350 worth of nesba credits for $300

Cool, thanks for the info.
  5. N

Beginner or Intermediate

Thanks guys for the advice. Since classes aren't manitory it should work out. In any case I'll stick behind the CR's and get evaluated.
  6. N

$350 worth of nesba credits for $300

Kind of new to this...can they be put toward any event....even if full.
  7. N

Beginner or Intermediate

I have attened 6 track days between Thunderbolt and Lightning Are you required to take a class if registered as Novice/Beginner? With these two tracks in particular should I have registered for Intermediate and then if my riding is really all that bad get bumped down? I am pretty smooth and...