Recent content by Ol El Pablo

1. Ol El Pablo

Suzuka Tire Warmers - $150 shipped

Sold...and shipped
  2. Ol El Pablo

Suzuka Tire Warmers - $150 shipped

I pair used tire warmers. I used these for about 10 trackdays a couple summers ago. These are hi/low/off type and worked great with my little Honda 1000watt inverter. $150 ground shipped. Can do Paypal. Paul Duluth, MN
  3. Ol El Pablo

'02 SV track/street $2200 northern MN

pending sale Bike is pending sale. Ride safe all.
  4. Ol El Pablo

'02 SV track/street $2200 northern MN

I'm going to take a break from the track for a bit. :( Here is the link to my CL ad: http://duluth.craigslist.org/mcy/1794402059.html * direct link to some better pics (including current pics) of the bike: http://gisdata.nrri.umn.edu/pers/pm/FJR/Suzuki/SV650/index.htm * some track pics...
  5. Ol El Pablo

'99 GSX-R ... cheap ... $1200 ..northern MN

Bike is SOLD. Thanks and good luck, Mike.
  6. Ol El Pablo

Wanted track bike- iowa area

track bike wanted Tk, check your private messages when you get a chance. (or maybe you already have?)
  7. Ol El Pablo

..sale pending .. BTW, I put a couple (big) walkaround vids of this bike here: http://gisdata.nrri.umn.edu/pers/pm/GSXR/GSX-R_vids.html
  8. Ol El Pablo

Time to get back some garage space... sorry about being so far away from anything but: '99 GSX-R 600: I bought this as a PARTS bike a couple summers ago with the intention of moving on from my SV. I like riding the SV better. Some new parts that I can think of at the moment: Air-tech...
  9. Ol El Pablo

'99 GSX-R 600 - track only - $1800 - northern Minn.

Bump another lower price: $1500 (don't tell my wife):poorguy:
  10. Ol El Pablo

Bump for another lower price. $1600 I still have this. If anyone is coming this way for BIR, it might be a good time to take a look at it. I am not planning on bringing it the first day because I am close enough to BIR to drive home and grab it should I need it.
  11. Ol El Pablo

loose rivets on rotors

Although I strongly agree with this statement, I really think the rotors should be looked at (by someone pretty tech savvy) before showing up for a track day. The reason I say this is the rotor rivets on my '99 GSXR 600 were really worn out. I had to pick up new rotors for it and the...
  12. Ol El Pablo

F/S 96 Honda F3 track bike

Wait a minute!! You are looking at THIS when you won't even give my '99 a second look! I thought you were off sunning yourself on the beach anyways! :cool: You got a disease... .... and bump..
  13. Ol El Pablo

bump for lower price... backup or starter track bike anyone?
  14. Ol El Pablo

Edit for NEW PRICE: $1500 NO TITLE - track only Location: near Duluth, MN (yeah, I know, a long way from everywhere) :( price: $1500 The story: I bought this as a salvage (ran, no bodywork at all) last summer and spent a lot of the winter getting it ready for this year. I had it over at...
  15. Ol El Pablo

footpegs question

Hoping for a quick answer before leaving for RA late this weekend - do footpegs need to swivel to pass tech.? One side on my older GSXR is pretty rigidly mounted. The rider's manual just says "footpegs" and nothing specific. I'm pretty sure the ones on my SV swivel up. Thanks for any input.