Recent content by ontheR6

1. ontheR6

eBay Auction - Proceeds go to RRWAF in memory of Mike Moore

What an incredible gesture! Totally awesome and generous!! Thanx for sharing op!
  2. ontheR6

Summit Point May 2012 Weekend Video Thread

Awesome!!! Thanx for sharing!!
  3. ontheR6

Announcing the mid-Atlantic Asst. Director

:congrats:Congrats Dave!!!! Well deserved!!! Super fly, Super nice guy!!!
  4. ontheR6

Fitz's wife talking

So sorry to hear this Patrick. Thank you Eileen for the update, it makes it a bit easier on us. I am not too far from Winchester, if there is anything that you might need, please call on me. Help with the gear/equipment, an extra driver or just an extra set of hands. It will be my pleasure to...
  5. ontheR6

MA Director

I would like to congratulate us riders for Chris's new role. I still remember how much of an impact his concern for me having fun during my first day with NESBA, i don't think he knew it was my first day but he made it a point to ride around and stop by each rider in the pits and ask how the day...
  6. ontheR6

Gopro cameras for sale: HD, STD Wide

All 3 cameras are sold. Thank you.
  7. ontheR6

Physicistkev's April 9 (Monday) Summit A Videos

Thanks Kevin!! We appreciate ur efforts in uploading. From my excitement u'd think i was in the vids! watching the vids is really good therapy :)
  8. ontheR6

Sale pending on the wide angle and the standard angle. Thank you.
  9. ontheR6

Sale pending on the HD.
  10. ontheR6

PMs replied to.
  11. ontheR6

Upgraded to the new HD2 so i'm selling some of the other ones that i have:D I will upload some pics in the near future. 1. Gopro hero HD 1080p. $150 SOLD Price includes 16GB SD card and shipping via USPS Video sample (actual camera) http://youtu.be/kFKg-0aklGI?hd=1 2. Gopro hero standard...
  12. ontheR6

Roll Call Summit Main, April 8-9

HAHAHAHAHA Awesome! Thanx Kev! hurry up and post the vids already, we r drooling over here :-)
  13. ontheR6

Hey Rick! Long time no see buddy, i'm bummed that i didnt go.... I hope to see u soon, i still owe a pass at t5 :o I'll be looking for on Kevin's vids. time for me to get the new gopro hd2! Did anyone use the new hd2? Would love to see some footage.
  14. ontheR6

Thanks Kevin, i really look forward to your vids! always entertaining!! i hope u r able to get em done, good thing is i'm a subscriber to your channel and will see them as soon as u upload them. :) I appreciate your feedback on my beloved summit, she wasn't looking too good in Sept and my fear...
  15. ontheR6

I'm glad i asked the question! I wasn't sure if the bump at t3 disappeared due to the new toys or they really did something to it, i had a very similar experience when i upgraded from stock suspension to 25 mil revalve. I did not feel the bump coming down turn 4 and thought that they had fixed...