Recent content by PatrickMitchell

1. PatrickMitchell

2005 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Track Bike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300334254749 Please take a look! Never titled, original certificate of origin 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R -636 Vortex fairing stay Vortex frame sliders (replaceable) Vortex swingarm sliders Vortex bar end sliders GPR steering damper...
  2. PatrickMitchell

Look what came in the Mail for me

They use rechargeable batteries less quickly. That being said, bring at least 4 fully charged batteries to the track. I have mounts for mine on the right side fairing, tank, and tail. I just switch it around between sessions. The mounts that come with the camera have never let me down. Make...
  3. PatrickMitchell

Rumor about Jefferson????

Amen brother! :doh:
  4. PatrickMitchell

Back Protection Pros/Cons

+1 for Knox. I "tested" mine at Summit Main (remember the loose oil drain plug day?). I walked away with zero injuries, and this included a hard bump across the curbing.
  5. PatrickMitchell

Video recorders

I like my go-pro for simple track day videos. Once I switched to rechargeable batteries, all my headaches went away. For the money, it is the best thing going. If you want better quality, it may be worth stepping up to a digital system. B&H photo has lots of choices and decent prices...
  6. PatrickMitchell

My Track Days are Done

WOW! I am glad that you are going to be OK. I certainly will miss pitting and riding with you. If there is anything I can do for you guys, please let me know. Please take care and stay in touch.
  7. PatrickMitchell

numbers/decals?

Can you recommend, or is there a member who produces numbers and decals for bikes? I seem to remember somebody offering this earlier in the season.... Thanks in advance!
  8. PatrickMitchell

Summit 10-24

I'm in for the 24th.
  9. PatrickMitchell

Store?

Thanks for the reply. PM sent. I'd like to give you a CC # and get those parts out ASAP. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
  10. PatrickMitchell

Store?

Moon sent me an item number for a part that I need. Is there a way to order it online through the store? Do I need to call the office. Help.....
  11. PatrickMitchell

Thunderbolt Video

Great quality video! What type of camera are you running? I think the course looks more fun with the chicanes in it, particularly the second one. Great track either way.
  12. PatrickMitchell

MotoGP Indy tix just showed up!!!

Mine too!!! I can 't wait.
  13. PatrickMitchell

Question for those who've ran at Thunderbolt

Even with the chicanes, you will be beating on your bike pretty hard. I was never bellow 3rd gear on my 675 (red/blue combined twilight session). It is a FAST track.
  14. PatrickMitchell

thoughts on lightning

I rode there yesterday, at a Keith Code School. The pit lane is still dirty, but the rest of the track is pretty clean. There are a few dirty spots, and those had plenty of grip. It looked like they need the grass to grow in and install some other landscaping (the was a whole pile of plants near...
  15. PatrickMitchell

Thunderbolt question?

Having ridden the course... The second chicane is a ton of fun. The first one makes pit out hazardous; when in use, the opening to the track is right at the apex of the first turn. Not using the first chicane will increase the speeds down the front straight. Skip the first chicane and use the...