Recent content by RobValMillCBR

1. RobValMillCBR

Road Atlanta, Saturday July 2nd?

I know it was Highside something or other???
  2. RobValMillCBR

My next event/ Sign up "Technical website issues"

Eureka!! I am good to go!!
  3. RobValMillCBR

Florida Man Attacks N2 Cookout At Homestead

Wow!! I would love to be able to do that!! I will definitely lets you know if I can make it to any of the events you will be attending. I am trying to get Road Atlanta this July taken care of I am going over to Corsa today to secure my spot for April
  4. RobValMillCBR

Email has been sent
  5. RobValMillCBR

I have been attempting to get signed up for my next N2 event (this July) and for the past 3 days I have been unable to complete the process. The problem begins during checkout where all I get is a script running "building documents" and then nothing. I have attempted from my phone & laptop...
  6. RobValMillCBR

Florida Man Attacks N2 Cookout At Homestead

It was a Great time!! I am pretty sure we both will be at Jennings in April with Corsa & MTD. I hope to attend the YCRS training See you soon
  7. RobValMillCBR

Homestead Jan 22nd

Hey Mike!! Find my thread/Introductions - I got an "Answer" See you at the Track!!
  8. RobValMillCBR

Love Track Days.... why did I wait so long!

Yes!! Thank you very very much Happy New Year!
  9. RobValMillCBR

I grew up in South Jersey so I know what you are going through. We have a 31' ToyHauler & I am also trying to get correct info on the Overnight Arrangements at Homestead; I was told to call the Homestead Track & they told me ask N2. We will stay at a Walmart parking lot if we have to.
  10. RobValMillCBR

Hello I am Rob & 2021 was my 1st year of Track Days. I have done 5 so far but none with N2 yet... I live in Florida and have been to 2 of the available Tracks: Jennings GP (2 days) & PBIR (3 Days) so far. My next Track Day is going to be Homestead this January. I do have some questions...