Recent content by Rodgere

1. Rodgere

NJMP Thunderbolt configuration

Thanks for the reply Judy, the reason I asked is because of this video Nesba 8/13/13 njmp Thunderbolt session 3 I-Group.
  2. Rodgere

NJMP Thunderbolt configuration

I will be at NJMP on 6-23, I have watched some videos from last year and was wondering what determines the configuration, using 3a,b,c or not and also the turn 1 combination?
  3. Rodgere

NJMP Lightning 5/17-5/18

Thanks to all the CR's and Kyle Wyman on Sunday, Had a great time and got a bump to I-group during the 5th session. I Look forward to riding with everyone again.
  4. Rodgere

#54 New I-Group member

#54 New I-Group member
  5. Rodgere

#54 I-Group

#54 I-Group
  6. Rodgere

Elite membership

I am on the fence about an Elite membership and how many track days I will be riding this year. I am currently registered with a standard membership so I can't compare the Elite track day prices to make the decision. I know there's snow on the ground and it's near single digits but I'm trying...
  7. Rodgere

Feedback for 8/12-8/13 appreciated

youtube video just uploaded some videos from 8-12-13 on Youtube, Search NJMP NESBA 8-12-13, the sessions are listed as example (7.B) number is session number, letter is B for Beginner. Taken from #54 yellow and Black 99 CBR. I think you are in some of the videos