Recent content by rupertn

1. R

NESBA NYST season thanks

Guys, just to echo Bruce's post, many thanks, it's been a great summer's riding and a great crew, looking forward to next season! p.s. Bruce, re: T12, next season my friend... ;)
  2. R

Q3 tires

Good review! I ran 180 Q2s and then upgraded to Q3s on my '02 Ape RSV-R, I found the Q3s turned in noticeably sharper and held the line, agree they are really good from the get go, a CR followed me first lap out and said we were going a good clip on cold tires. I did get some slides driving out...
  3. R

MotoD tire warmers

hi, if still for sale, i checked motod website and not sure which model you're selling, please clarify. tks
  4. R

NYST 7/27 Tires?

Hi Todd, sounds good, I'm guessing you mean Oneonta Motorsports, I'll probably get a day out of the rear I have on, so I was planning on heading over to the dealer Saturday late afternoon. Catch you at the w/e R
  5. R

NYST 7/27 Tires?

Hi guys, will there be anyone with a tire changer this weekend? Also, is anyone up for grilling Sat night? Cheers! Rupert
  6. R

Roll call... VIR north july 15,16

Map with race line and elevation Hi, I've got the map from VIR's website, does anyone know where I can find a map that shows elevation changes and either a description of the corners or a race line?
  7. R

Roll call... VIR north july 15,16

I'm in First time at VIR, on for both days, been a regular with NESBA at NYST this year, riding '02 Aprilia RSV-R, "Valentina" when things are going well, "Lil'Fatty" when I'm off line :spank::spank: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/images/smilies/spank.gif
  8. R

Dainese suit

still selling?