NYST 7/27 Tires?

rupertn

Hi guys, will there be anyone with a tire changer this weekend? Also, is anyone up for grilling Sat night? Cheers! Rupert

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
rupertn;281886 wrote: Hi guys, will there be anyone with a tire changer this weekend? Also, is anyone up for grilling Sat night? Cheers! Rupert
Hey Rupert!

No tire machine that I know of, but I'll call the local dealer and see if we can set it up again to go there at 5:45 and get tires spooned on. They charge us $25 bucks, not too bad.

We're ALWAYS up for grilling!! :D

Todd

rupertn

Hi Todd, sounds good, I'm guessing you mean Oneonta Motorsports, I'll probably get a day out of the rear I have on, so I was planning on heading over to the dealer Saturday late afternoon.

Catch you at the w/e

R

MANIX

Control Rider
Will be there friday have a set of nice spoons. Have changed many tires that way. Blue gsxr # 28 .

PJZOCC624

MANIX;282174 wrote: Will be there friday have a set of nice spoons. Have changed many tires that way. Blue gsxr # 28 .
Be careful with your spooning offer around Todd. He LOVES to spoon.

:D

Crash_

Any other slow A guys going to be there and want to ride together? It'll be my first time on this track but I'm always slow regardless of how many times I've ridden it :D

gjbuttaro44

Crash_;282251 wrote: Any other slow A guys going to be there and want to ride together? It'll be my first time on this track but I'm always slow regardless of how many times I've ridden it :D
I'm pretty new to track riding and this is my first NESBA event. I have ridden this track a few times with TPM. I consider myself slow and would be glad to ride with you.

Crash_

gjbuttaro44;282430 wrote: I'm pretty new to track riding and this is my first NESBA event. I have ridden this track a few times with TPM. I consider myself slow and would be glad to ride with you.
Are you in the Advanced group too? At worst I'll have some video of you passing me!

gjbuttaro44

Crash_;282431 wrote: Are you in the Advanced group too? At worst I'll have some video of you passing me!
I'd guess I'm in whatever they call the beginner group. Guess I'll find out Saturday. I ride a black R6 and wear a blue Arai

Crash_

gjbuttaro44;282432 wrote: I'd guess I'm in whatever they call the beginner group. Guess I'll find out Saturday. I ride a black R6 and wear a blue Arai
Welcome to Nesba! We might not be able to ride together but keep an eye out for me in the paddock.

PJZOCC624

Crash_;282450 wrote: Welcome to Nesba! We might not be able to ride together but keep an eye out for me in the paddock.
With a name like "Crash" I'd be keeping an eye out for you in the paddock, on the track, on the drive home, in the bathroom...

:D

PJZOCC624

Have fun boys! Going camping with the family this weekend so you'll have to find another pit bitch! Be safe and watch out for Mr Red Ass...

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
PJZOCC624;282503 wrote: Have fun boys! Going camping with the family this weekend so you'll have to find another pit bitch! Be safe and watch out for Mr Red Ass...
Now that looks like anal bleeding! Hummmm??