Recent content by S3aturnR

1. S3aturnR

MidWest riders still riding

i may be there spectating. always nice to see the "big meanie" team... s3aturnr
  2. S3aturnR

When Should I switch from Q2 to Race Tires (D211GPA or better)?

so, if i'm a rider that doesn't want/can't afford tire warmers, but i still wanna go fast i can still get the previously estimated 4-6 days out of the "race" tires without warmers, just using the first couple laps to warm up the tires? i'd really like to try the DOT race tires, but figured that...
  3. S3aturnR

grattan w nesba

i will be doing most of my track days at gingerman and grattan for the 2012 season. i hope there's some NESBA days in there, but i guess i can tolerate the "other" track day org. grattan is a LOT of fun; all blind turns, lots of elevation changes, HUGE off camber (turn 3) downhill corner and a...
  4. S3aturnR

FS: Shark RSR2 Absolute Black Medium $250

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=8136
  5. S3aturnR

Silly newbie question...

my advice; start in B and they will move you if your riding warrants it. the nesba CRs are TOP NOTCH... s3aturnr
  6. S3aturnR

BeaveRun July 23rd

i was there last summer and had an absolutely FANTASTIC time. some say that turns 1-3 resemble that of gingerman. i really thought it was a well flowing track, tho. the 2 kinks will mess with you, turn 9 is where most of the incidents were while i was there and the section between 4-7 was my...
  7. S3aturnR

Road America Videos 5/30 B and 5/31 I

i guess that would explain why i only notice it at RA, then... s3aturnr
  8. S3aturnR

it is strange because i go to gingerman and grattan pretty regularly and i've learned to do most of my passing by out-braking people. this whole braking way too soon thing is sorta new to me. it also appears to only affect me at RA, since i didn't experience it when i went to beaverun and putnam...
  9. S3aturnR

i hope i can work my way thru this barrier. i know there is a LOT of capable help out there to seek assistance from, too. finding a good brake marker for t1 would definitely help. t5 i kept telling myself, "stay on the throttle until the 5 marker this time" and every time i would lose my nerve...
  10. S3aturnR

thanks, man! i'll take all the help i can get. normally, i can work my way thru the braking issue. that's partly why i'm a little confused. with t5 perhaps it's because i can't see the actual turn over the hill? i have no excuse for t1. :confused: s3aturnr
  11. S3aturnR

09 r6 middle headlight

i have an 09 as well and my center light works fine... s3aturnr
  12. S3aturnR

that track messes with my head. i can't brake deeper into t5, even tho i'm coasting for EVER. my brain simply won't let me. same with t1. canada corner, however, i was braking WAY deep and was scaring myself half the time. even tho i got the bump to I as well, i don't think it was for my blazing...
  13. S3aturnR

I session 5/30/11

great riding. you can see me in the beginning of your first vid, i'm on the black and orange r6 lining up all the way in the back on the right. this was my first event in the I group... s3aturnr
  14. S3aturnR

WTS 5/30 Beginner spot for Road America

pure awesome! glad to hear... s3aturnr
  15. S3aturnR

WTS 5/30 Beginner spot for Road America

wish i could help you out, bro... s3aturnr