Recent content by Sean Francis Evans

1. Sean Francis Evans

NC Bike 9/19-9/20

Hopefully we run counterclockwise! I enjoyed it back in June. ;) Are spectators able to attend now a days? Planning on bringing the wife and two children and a small dog. Thanks guys!
  2. Sean Francis Evans

NCBike June13-14

I attended the Saturday session. The weather was beautiful on Saturday and I hope it was the same for you guys on Sunday. The N2 Staff was wonderful and friendly as well. I am hoping to attend the advanced training program this year. Next event, I am going to try to follow and work with a...
  3. Sean Francis Evans

NCBike June13-14

Has there been any emails or notifications sent out regarding family members being able to spectate at this weekend's JUN 13/14 track day at NCBIKE? Thank you!
  4. Sean Francis Evans

NC BIKE 05/19

Good evening, N2, It has been a while since I have been on here and I am excited for this weekend! Last track with N2 was back in October. With this weather that rolled in this week, are the NCBIKE track days 19/20 still a "go" or will it be a "wait out the weather?" Either way, "rain...
  5. Sean Francis Evans

NC BIKE, OCT 8th

Thank you guys for all of the support! Maybe next time I will invest in some wets to have a little more confidence. Hahaha Most importantly I need to work on the basics, body position, throttle Control and trail breaking. It was an awesome weekend regardless of the rain. If it was up to me...
  6. Sean Francis Evans

NC BIKE, OCT 8th

Good afternoon, N2, Did a first track day with N2 at NC Bike on October 8th, 2017. First off, I would like to thank everyone that came out for being supportive and professional. From when I pulled in Saturday night, I was met by a rider Brian, who offered and helped me unload. Usually I...
  7. Sean Francis Evans

Hello N2...

Thanks for the reply guys! I'm down in Jacksonville by the way.
  8. Sean Francis Evans

Hello N2...

Hello everyone to N2! I am new to NC and looking to meet fellow people who also eat, sleep and breathe motorcycles... especially IOMTT!! I am hoping to attend NC Bike in October for an intro track day. I am excited to lean, hear from and see you guys in the future! THANKS! - Sean