Recent content by sgreenwalt312

1. sgreenwalt312

2007 ZX-10r Track ready

I'm selling my 2007 Kawasaki ZX10r track/race ready motorcycle. The bike has done me good over the last couple years and I'm getting rid of it for a new R6. The bike runs great and has a lot of nice upgrades, done right. It'll be a great track bike for someone. $4,000 obo...
  2. sgreenwalt312

Track Lap Videos

Wow this is great, thanks everyone! All really great laps. I'll be picking a few for the site this weekend and a Featured lap on Monday, so there's still time. No rush! I really appreciate it.
  3. sgreenwalt312

Track Lap Videos

Hey Guys! I've let the guys know at N2, but also thought I'd share here. Sportbike Track Guide is now providing video content to the community, which will include 1 onboard video lap at each track. Seeing how the site is based around the community, I also thought this would be a great way to...
  4. sgreenwalt312

Track Day Resources

Thanks for the feedback Eric! Do you have references for the correct routes on the maps you listed? I'll update these asap.
  5. sgreenwalt312

Track Day Resources

Thanks, Vinny! I'm really excited to show everyone and have riders start using it. It's a great source for people to get going with track days. I'll also be adding a race section on here at some point down the line.
  6. sgreenwalt312

Track Day Resources

Check it out! I've been working on this site for a little over 4 months. I wanted to create a resource for the rest of the track day community to use and build a central location for all things track day related. Going to 10 different sites to build your track season schedule is long gone. It...
  7. sgreenwalt312

2006-2007 Yamaha R6 track B/W and Tank

R6 Hello, I'm interested in the R6 you have for sale and was wondering if you'd be interested in a trade + cash. I've got a 2004 cbr600rr street bike with 9K miles and am just looking for something track ready. Let me know if you'd be interested. Thanks! Steve
  8. sgreenwalt312

FS or Trade: 2004 CBR 600rr

Selling my black 2004 CBR 600rr. Bike has 86-- Miles, runs perfectly and shifts perfectly. Oil, Fluids, and Brakes were all done recently by Des Plaines Honda. Tires have 75% life left in them. Bike maintained well and never abused. Bike is street legal and has a clean title Extras: -...
  9. sgreenwalt312

06 Gsxr 750 $5700

PM Sent, thanks for posting pics
  10. sgreenwalt312

2006 R6 track bike

Pm sent
  11. sgreenwalt312

2003 Yamaha R6 track bike

Great looking bike. A little on the far side from Chicago. Good luck!
  12. sgreenwalt312

WTB: Track Bike Near Chicago

Title says it all. Looking at getting into a track ready bike for track days. Must have EFI and be under 1000cc. Price range has a $4500 max. If the bike is stock, but in the price range feel free to send those over as well. I'll be heading to YCRS next week and will be in the market when I...