FS 2005 YAMAHA R6r TRACK/RACE BIKE, GREAT BIKE with ALOT of EXTRAS in N.E. Illinois

COBALT COUPE

Burnin' gas & haulin' a$$ !
2005 Yamaha R6r track bike/race bike for sale.

This is a great bike, very clean, solid, well setup bike that has served me well, never had any trouble with it. Always properly maintained. It has zero issues and is ready for the racetrack right now as is. Here's a rundown of the details;

5714 miles on the bike
NO title, bill of sale only.
93 octane pump gas engine/tune
Runs great, rides great, has no leaks of any kind - very solid , clean bike. Has been lowsided on each side, but just cosmetic damage to case covers, sliders etc.
Completely drilled for safety wire, currently is about 1/2 wired.

GRAVES aluminum fairing stay
SCOTTS steering damper
WOODCRAFT clip ons, rearsets, swingarm spools and frame sliders
PENSKE rear shock and stock sprung/revalved inverted forks last serviced by TSE
LEO VINCE SBK exhaust
K & N air filter
DYNOJET PC III
BREMBO brakes with GOODRIDGE braided lines on the front
VORTEX case covers on both sides
MICHELIN POWER CUP "B" tires, both front and rear are almost new, had them installed 1/2 way thru my last track day which was 9/25/13

I have three sets of bodywork for this bike..........
The tank has been custom painted and the wheels powdercoated blue to specifically match the scheme of one set of bodywork ( hotbodies with supersport tail) thats blue/white/black, second set of bodywork ( supersport tail ) is white with Graves Yamaha decals, the third set ( sharkskinz with superbike tail ) is all blue with yellow backgrounds painted on, then clearcoated - the Graves etc. decals can be removed. The first two sets have some minor rash/repairs but are VERY solid, the third all blue set is practically MINT, with just some minor paint chips and scratches - NEVER DOWN or crashed.

I also have an assortment of extra parts - a complete set of spare forks, stock rear shock, lower triple, misc. sprockets, chains, rearset parts, clipons, spare set of used Power Cup tires, etc.

I am selling EVERYTHING that I have for this bike, I would really like to sell all of it together as a package deal for someone, but will sell just the complete bike and sell off the spares separately. As the bike sits now it is wearing the white Graves decal bodywork.

Looking for $3250.00 for just the complete bike with your choice of either the blue/white/black body or the all white body.
Looking for $3600.00 for the complete bike with all the extras and both the blu/whi/blk body and the white body.
Looking for $3900.00 for EVERYTHING that I have - all three bodies and all the spare parts.

I think I pretty much covered everything that I can think of ( but prob. missed something ), please E-MAIL me at jelinekgarage@sbcglobal.net with questions, for more pics ( i have alot ) etc. I am located about an hour SW of Milwaukee, WI and about an hour NW of Chicago, IL. I would be willing to help with delivery if needed.

This is a great bike that I have had ALOT of fun with, and learned alot with - all it needs is a new rider.

Thanks for looking!

COBALT COUPE

Burnin' gas & haulin' a$$ !
Still available, I am willing to deal some on the price (within reason) but its tucked away under a cover in my heated garage with a battery tender on it so it can stay there til spring when the selling market is better if need be.

I have no problem with keeping it and riding it next season either, just trying to "thin the herd" a lil bit.

Interested?......... please contact me at jelinekgarage@sbcglobal.net

thanks,