Recent content by Shinji43

1. Shinji43

Barber Roll Call Nov 24 / 25

I'm heading down from IL as well! :D
  2. Shinji43

$600 in credits for sale (Evolve GT gift cards)

I have $600 in credits with N2’s partner, Evolve GT. I am able to purchase gift cards thru them in order to spend the credits. Due to the fact I am unable to make any trackdays for the forseeable future looking to try and recoup some funds. Hoping for $500. Figure can do a paypal transaction if...
  3. Shinji43

Road Atlanta Roll Call - July 7/8

I’ll be there, making my way down from NJMP and VIR the weekend prior.
  4. Shinji43

New to the track

Welcome! I will be heading to NJMP at the end of the month, maybe I'll see ya there!
  5. Shinji43

New here

Welcome! Great bunch of guys n gals here in N2 (Evolve GT as well). Everyone is very friendly and helpful, you'll be able to learn alot during your time on the track and even off in the paddock area! Moved out in the midwest last year, but still make sure to travel back to the east coast just to...
  6. Shinji43

New to N2

Welcome Shawn! +1 on attending Barber, was there for '17 and already know I will be going again for '18. Definitely a good time there!
  7. Shinji43

COTA 2018!!

I'll actually be heading there for the 18-19 Aug weekend, definitely lookin forward to it!
  8. Shinji43

Yet Another New Member

Welcome Meredith!
  9. Shinji43

New guy trying not to screw up (to much)

Welcome Collin! I'll be trying to hit up VIR in Jul during my visit back to the east coast tracks this summer, so maybe might see ya around the paddock!
  10. Shinji43

Barber 2017

Another awesome weekend with N2. Was my first time at Barber as well, definitely a great track/facility and will be making it a regular! Thanks for tracking me down in the pits on Sun to give the bump to A, looking forward to next year!
  11. Shinji43

What Now ?

Same here, I spend this time going over the track bike meticulously, changing anything that needs it, winterizing since I live in IL now, and slowly making some upgrades to keep myself occupied over the winter. Then on the rare occasion the weather is nice, I'll get out on the street bike for a...
  12. Shinji43

Barber Roll Call

Just made it in town from IL, will be here for both days.
  13. Shinji43

Thunderbolt 9-5

I'll be there on Mon as well, did the Lightning course a couple weeks ago that Evolve GT was tied with, was a good time. Lookin forward to seeing ya out there!