Thunderbolt 9-5

silent-chris

I just signed up for Monday. I rode 1 day with n2 last season. This is going to be my second time there but it's been over a year since my last trip. I was wondering if I could work with a coach a little bit to learn the lines and get some feedback from them. I am coming up from Virginia and this is only my 3rd trackday this year.

I am coming up and don't know anyone who really rides with this organization and would be nice to pit with someone. Will have AC if anyone gets too hot and needs to cool down.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 30

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Any of the CR's will be happy to go out with you. If you are in Novice you can even jump in with the "New to the track" crowd if you'd like. Otherwise just ask one of the CR's at the novice riders meeting to lead you out. They can take a lap or two to show you the lines. The first 2 laps of the first 2 sessions are always under yellow to give people that opportunity to see where the corner workers are stationed and see the track layout. Tbolt isn't tough to get the basic line down and then the CR's can give you feedback that will fix all the not so obvious nuances of the track. If you have any questions feel free to look for me.

silent-chris

Thank you, I am in novice group. I will probably grab a coach. I have gone out behind the new to track riders and find their pace to just be a little slow as you guys are trying to teach them at the same time. What are the rules for passing coaches? Show a wheel, just on the straights, or ..... ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shinji43

I'll be there on Mon as well, did the Lightning course a couple weeks ago that Evolve GT was tied with, was a good time. Lookin forward to seeing ya out there!

silent-chris

Good deal!!! I think Lightning is a blast to ride!! I have been riding with evolve GT this year. I am familiar with a lot of their coaches.

Will there be a vendor out there renting gear? I am not sure if my new boots will be here in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk