Recent content by slowpoke387

1. S

FS: Sprocket CLEARANCE

Have any of these left? Looking for a 47 for 07 r6 if u do
  2. S

Anyone changing tires at Thunderbolt 9/26?

Thanx for the info, see you there...
  3. S

Anyone changing tires at Thunderbolt 9/26?

I'm bringing new tires with me next Wed. and wondering if there will be a vendor or tire service there. Seeya there...
  4. S

NJMP thunderbold or Monticello, NY??

That's exactly what I thought about Monticello. I posted a little while back when everyone was going ga-ga about this track that it looked terrible as far as guardrails and no runoff. The site for the track has a little video and it looked pretty sketchy to me. Looks like the video doesn't lie...
  5. S

Interested?

On the track's website it was pronounced MontiSello on one of the videos.
  6. S

Interested?

I was hoping that the video didn't translate well into reality because that place looks really fun. I think we'll be taking your advice & going to check it out in person. Should we sign up or wait for your evaluation first?
  7. S

Interested?

Ok, seems nice and fancy-shmancy, but I'm watching the videos on their site and seeing quite a few guardrails with not a lot of runoff in a lot of the footage. Clearly a car track and I'm not convinced that it's altogether a safe track for motorcycles. Maybe the guardrails are further back than...
  8. S

NJMP Thunderbolt: Most Unforgiving Track???

I know this thread is old but no one mentioned Loudon, I think. Well for me that is definitely WAAY more unforgiving. Thunderbolt is a joy compared to Loudon. Loudon is all stop & go, full of walls, and by far the least flowing and most technical of any track I've been to. Thunderbolt is...