Recent content by smithm

1. S

06 gsxr-1000, x-vesrah

the bike is sold...thanks for your interest
  2. S

06 gsxr-1000, x-vesrah

Vesrah was sponsored by Suzuki and I do have the MSO. Vesrah was an 8 time National Endurance Champion and after spending time on this bike, it's easy to see why. This is the easiest 1000 to go fast on that I have ever ridden. Mapping and geometry is spot on. Right now the bike is set up for...
  3. S

06 gsxr-1000, x-vesrah

X-Vesrah (Mark Young built motor). Bought in 07', rode in 07', 08'. Hasn't been ridden since Oct. of 08'. Has all the usual: Dynojet quickshifter Hotbodies Penske triple Traxxion forks Gpr stabilizer Arrow Vesrah pads Vortex .... Spares include: gearing Rims-rear, front with rotors Also...
  4. S

WTB 07'/08' GSXR1k rims

contact michael.smith33@comcast.net
  5. S

06' X-Vesrah GSXR 1000

price reduced...must sell by spring. $6900
  6. S

06' X-Vesrah GSXR 1000

Hot bodies Vortex Dynojet quickshift Penske triple Factory Pro case guards GPR stabilizer Zero Gravity Arrow exhaust $7200-includes 5 final drive sprockest (2 front, 3 rear). Located near Exton, Pa. Call with any questions or email for pictures. Mike 610-574-7758 michael.smith33@comcast.net
  7. S

06 gsxr 1000-x vesrah

Is that a question about the price.
  8. S

06 gsxr 1000-x vesrah

bump........
  9. S

06 gsxr 1000-x vesrah

.........bump
  10. S

06 gsxr 1000-x vesrah

X-Vesrah (Mark Young built motor), Vortex, Penske triple, Arrow, Hot Bodies...all the usual. Spare rims (with rotors) included. $8000 Mike michael.smith33@comcast.net
  11. S

barber

anyone headed to barber next weekend? we could sure use some help in the pits on saturdays endurance race. thanks, mike
  12. S

Control Rider OK?

Thanks for the inquiry....a broken ankle as Goeff said. I dont recall much of what happened but i'll use myself as a shinning example of what happens with any lapse in concentration. Apparently the rear let go at the appex and I can only assume that would happen if I got off line and out in...