Recent content by squish

1. S

Where to get gear?

Thanks all. I’m buying all new stuff, I was aware of stg just wondering what I wasn’t aware of. I’ll probably go with them. Thanks for the info, see you at the track!
  2. S

Where to get gear?

Hello there fellow life units. I have been out of the game for about ten years and I’m ready to get going again. Wondering where to buy gear these days. Leathers, boots, etc. All my stuff was destroyed in my big “get off” that led to my hiatus. Thanks.
  3. S

2016 Yamaha R1 $13750

That thing looks like a brand new factory race bike. My compliments to the chef. If I were in a position to buy right now I wouldn’t even reply, I would already be in my truck headed your way.
  4. S

Ducati v4s

I couldn’t sell that unless I needed a kidney!
  5. S

Where to get parts

Thanks a lot, that will work.
  6. S

Where to get parts

Hey there, getting back into riding after being out of it for a few years. Wondering where you guys get your parts, gear, accessories, etc. I used to get everything from Indy superbikes, but I see that they are out of business. Thanks
  7. S

Bmw s 1000 rr 2010 2,600 miles

Email me your pics and I will post em for you. Squish930@MSN.com
  8. S

Who knows where to get aluminum anodized

Here is one in Jacksonville. Bear Metal Plating. 904-619-8523
  9. S

Who knows where to get aluminum anodized

We have one here in Lynchburg, Va, and I would be glad to give you the # but I bet you have one in Jacksonville. With the shipyard there will be a lot of that going on.
  10. S

cbr250r track day

Is the cbr250r allowed at track days ?
  11. S

FS. 2008 Ducati 1098S rolling chassis

Still got it ?
  12. S

2008 Yamaha r1 builder

Forks good ?
  13. S

WTB 08 zx10 green

Sorry guys, that post is over 3 years old. Don't know how it popped up. I have had 3 bikes and 2 broken legs since then!
  14. S

08 1000rr

Location ?
  15. S

Sata Jet 2000 digital paint gun

Used, great condition. Has 1.4 nozzle. $220 shipped