Where to get parts

squish

Hey there, getting back into riding after being out of it for a few years. Wondering where you guys get your parts, gear, accessories, etc. I used to get everything from Indy superbikes, but I see that they are out of business. Thanks

mpusch

Micah
For used stuff, classifieds on this forum and the WERA forum. Occasionally eBay.

For most new gear and parts I get in touch with TJ at RidersDiscount. If he's not on a forum you frequent then reach out to them by phone or email. Their website kinda sucks compared to others but you don't ever need to use it. Great service, quick shipping, and the prices are usually a good bit cheaper than you'll find on Revzilla and the like. Not that there's a problem with Revzilla, I used to use them fairly frequently.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Also, don't forget if you're looking for used parts - including stuff like upgraded suspension, etc, you can reach out to our very own Emerson - AKA Bobblehead. He's usually the first guy on the scene at every red flag willing to take bikes and parts off of your hands :) He actually does often have a bunch of stuff for the more common track bikes which can help out when you happen to break something.

2blueyam

In addition to Rider's Discount as mentioned above, SportBikeTrack gear has treated me well and has both a knowledgeable sales staff that actually rides and uses the stuff and the return policy works pretty well too. If you don't need the latest, they occasionally have some good deals on close-outs.