Recent content by stayspoolin

1. S

New guy from Boyertown, Pa

Bikes all fine!! it was a bad ecm...i ran all the way to Chester (about 1hr 30mins from where i live) at 9pm last night to get a ECM. See everyone Sunday!
  2. S

..sorry for poor grammar^^ tired and on my phone...but hope to see you guys there !
  3. S

Yes!! Went to revzilla and picked up some boots and gloves today !! While trying my boots on my bike to get a feel...something has shut my fuel pump off !! Well hoirs of trouble shooting and forum searches leads me to believe a bad ecu...so I jist got back from a 2 hr drive getting one...so...
  4. S

9/29 NJMP gear request

I just registered for the intro on the 29th. I did just purchased a full suit, but my gloves are the short style and I only have riding shoes not boots. I was wondering if someone headed that way maybe could lend me a pair of gloves and boots? Large gloves and size 12 boot. Or maybe even buy...
  5. S

Just re-read it...for the 3rd time lol. And registered for the 29th...now to find boots and new gloves...
  6. S

Thanks a lot!! ..I now realize that was some what of a stupid question after I read the handbook clicked around the main page reading everything. Cant wait for the 29th now!!
  7. S

Soooo the 29th I see is a track day at NJMP.....to do the intro trial...just basically show up in the AM and that's it?? I just sent payment for the track suit an hour ago..so I should have that next week. My gloves don't cover up to my wrist and I have riding shoes, not boots. But I see I can...
  8. S

Thanks!! I'd assume you could possibly be one of the CRs to help teach me a few things at the track !! I'm getting a suit Friday!! (off a member on here actually) and im hoping to be able to get in at least one track day by the end of the year at NJMP!! But if that doesn't work out i'll be...
  9. S

FS: Alpinestars Trigger Perforated Leather Suit - US 46

Would you take $350 shipped to 19512? Wife said Friday I can get it (her payday...my birthday present im picking out since she sucks at gifts lol) you would make my birthday awesomeeee =]
  10. S

it should be quite entertaining :popcorn: But thanks everyone for the welcome!!!
  11. S

Getting into the track scene finally! Im very excited, yet mad at myself for making this decision so late! But this gives me over the winter to prepare my bike for some track days! Looking forward to seeing you guys out there! I plan on going to NJMP more than others since its closest...my...