Recent content by supercarl

1. S

Vortex Adjustable Rearsets for Yamaha R1

Up for sale is a set of new Vortex Adjustable rear sets for a Yamaha R1. They are in new, mint condition. To my knowledge they will fit 09-current R1. May fit other models as well, but please check. I bought them off my buddy who told me they were for an R6 (my bike). He was wrong haha. So...
  2. S

R6 Partout. 03-05 r6 and 06-09 R6s stock and aftermarket parts. Wheel set more

Black Frame Cover Fairing pieces have been sold! Parts list has been updated!
  3. S

Both Oil Change kits, all Brake Pads, Fork fairing piece, Tripple tree upper brace, swingarm, and right side clip-on have been sold! Parts list updated with NEW LOWER PRICES! Need to get rid of everything! The more parts you buy, the more I will discount!
  4. S

Yes I believe they do. Ive been told that by a few people people. Only difference are the front brake rotors.
  5. S

also I believe I still have the right handlebar but I'd have to double check. Pm replied!
  6. S

Cush drive set, sprocket hub, and rear axle/nut/adjuster blocks have been sold! Parts List updated!
  7. S

PM replied and pics sent! Fuel tank, OEM Brake Pads, (1) Front Brake Rotor, and (1) Oil Change kit has been sold! Parts list updated.
  8. S

Pipe sold! Parts list has been updated. Wheel set still available! Someone buy it! Its taking about valuable garage space.
  9. S

Sorry no front stay. However the wheels, tank, and plastics are still available. Here are some pics
  10. S

PM replied and email sent with pics. Thanks for the interest!
  11. S

Bump! Need the garage room. Somebody buy the wheels set and other space sucking items lol
  12. S

NEW REDUCED PRICES! ALL PARTS MUST GO!!! I've been parting out my r6 (2003 Yamaha R6 with only 3500 miles) Trying to get rid of all the parts I have left. Also have a few random parts from other bikes. Everything I have is listed below with prices. They all should fit an 03-05 r6 or 06-09 r6s...