Vortex Adjustable Rearsets for Yamaha R1

supercarl

Up for sale is a set of new Vortex Adjustable rear sets for a Yamaha R1. They are in new, mint condition. To my knowledge they will fit 09-current R1. May fit other models as well, but please check.

I bought them off my buddy who told me they were for an R6 (my bike). He was wrong haha. So since I cant use them I need to sell them or if anyone wants to trade for a set of R6 rearsets that would work too.

The left side rearset is still sealed in package & perfect. I opened the right side however before I noticed it wouldnt fit. It is still in perfect condition though, clean and no marks. Still have the original packaging too. *Please note the picture shows the actual rearsets you will get, but the right side packaging has since been opened.

Price is $300 or trade for new 06 R6 vortex rear sets. So you can save a little off the $450 retail price. Shipping anywhere in the continental USA will be $10 via USPS Priority Mail. I accept paypal and ship within 2 business days. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks for looking!