Recent content by TBelf

1. TBelf

Air Fence and N2 Saved My Life on Sunday (PittRace)

Just a reminder to PLEASE donate to the Air Fence fund. It may very well save you life. A huge thank you to John and the N2 staff for planning and coordinating these safety measures. Your diligence saved my life as much as the fence did. Also, thank you for the fast response. The first face I...
  2. TBelf

WTB PittRace June Days - A Group

I appreciate the idea! I was able to get in via the wait list.
  3. TBelf

WTB PittRace June Days - A Group

Title.
  4. TBelf

Registration Q for ATP @ PittRace 5/20

For the regular groups that is...
  5. TBelf

Appreciate the info. I'm going to be there regardless as I enjoy the weekend at the track, so there is a no show or cancellation is it possible to get in the day of?
  6. TBelf

Thanks for the reply, I thought the same thing about the smaller group size and letting them know. At the moment A-group is full, so ATP looks like the only way to get on the track unless someone doesn't show. Basically, I'd just like to see if there is a slot that opens up in regular groups and...
  7. TBelf

Is it possible to register for ATP the morning of, or does it require x amount of days ahead?
  8. TBelf

5/20/17 Pitt Race Pot Luck Dinner

The people who attend at PittRace are always fantastic, so I'll find something good to bring to the table.
  9. TBelf

PittRace 6/18 and 6/19

Yeah it was exactly the humbling experience I needed. Us young'ns think we know, but we don't know jack sh*t. Still had a blast though, learned a ton thanks to CR's Ryan and Kenny.
  10. TBelf

See everyone at PittRace in July!

See everyone at PittRace in July!
  11. TBelf

PittRace 6/18 and 6/19

Hey Marty, #53 (red/white zx10) On 6/18 I was in 'I' group most of the day and then was bumped to 'A' for two sessions. 6/19 I rode one or two sessions in A before I slid through the grass and paid you a visit. Thanks for your hard work!
  12. TBelf

How did everybody fair at Pitt Race?

This weekend was my first time ever on a track, and was hands down the best experience I've had in a long time. The N2 staff was outstanding, as were the people that came out (shout-out Novice group CR's and riders). You've all got me hooked for good, so I'll get used to my wallet being that...
  13. TBelf

Signed up for June's Pitt Race Weekend!

Signed up for June's Pitt Race Weekend!