Recent content by thewall67

1. T

Pitbull stands - Front and Rear

That would help. Chicago, 60613.
  2. T

Pitbull stands - Front and Rear

I have a standard forward handle rear stand (I have converters to make it a spool stand too but I'm still trying to find those in my garage...). I have a headlift stand for the front. I purchased them in 2005-06, not sure. They have not been used in the last six years and have sat on a shelf...
  3. T

BFGoodrich P265/70 R16 Tires (three tires)

I have three (3) BFGoodrich Rugged Trail T/A tires in great shape. They have 22,000mi on them. Stock tires off a Toyota Tacoma. My brother replaced them with aggressive off road tires and gave these to me. I used one for a spare tire so I only have the three. PRICE IS $35.00 EACH. I'll sell all...
  4. T

Scotts/Ohlins steering damper

Apologies to everyone who asked about the damper but I decided to keep it. I talked to Scotts yesterday to get some information on the manufacture date of the damper. Turns out they can rebuild it to the dirt bike damper specs for $100. So I'm going to keep it and use it on my KTM 250...
  5. T

PM's sent.
  6. T

XT Racing Ultra-Lap lap timer

Great! Thanks. PM sent with info.
  7. T

NO LONGER AVAILABLE. This is about 5yrs old. It was used for a handful of track days and could pass for new. It is in excellent shape - $100 I have mounting hardware for a Yamaha R6 03-05 years. Some later model R6s (verify if your bike isn't an 03-05 year) - $35 Thanks, Kevin
  8. T

XT Racing Ultra-Lap lap timer

This is about 4-5yrs old. I used it for 6-7 track days. It is the receiver and 2ft cable. Issues with it: - I left an old battery in it to long and it corroded near the negative terminal and ate away at some of the case. I cleaned it up. It seals fine and works. I went through all the...
  9. T

03-05 Yamaha R6 parts

More pics.
  10. T

03-05 Yamaha R6 parts

Cleaning our the parts bin. These will fit later R6s models to I believe. Please verify before buying. Crankcase cover - $10 Cosmetic damage only Oil pump cover - $10 Cosmetic damage only Both covers - $15 OEM chain and sprockets - $35 (4000-4500 miles on the set, DID 532 chain, 16t, 48t...
  11. T

No-Mar Tire Classic Tire Changer

SOLD. Thanks.
  12. T

No-Mar Tire Classic Tire Changer

I'm selling my No-Mar Classic tire changer. It comes with everything you see here except the lubes (it has the stationary mounting stand). I do have the "yellow thing" but it isn't show in my pic. http://www.nomar-secure.com/category_s/1.htm Condition is like new. I only used it twice. Also...
  13. T

Scotts Ohlins steering damper w/security bolts

Damper is in excellent condition. It saw about 12 tacks days. I also have a mount for a 2003-05 Yamaha R6 that is in great shape. I can sell that with the damper or separately if anyone is interested in just it. http://www.hardracing.com/shocks%20&%20steering%20damp/Scotts.htm Have the...
  14. T

Scotts Ohlins Steering Damper and early model R6 mount

I bought this with the mount for a 2003 Yamaha R6. The damper will work on many bikes. You may have to order a different link arm depending on your bike and setup. The mount will fit 03-05 R6 models and later year R6S models. I can sell the mount and damper separate. $200 for only the...
  15. T

NGK CR10EK Spark Plugs (set of 4)

I can ship today. PM sent.