Recent content by Todd Lewis

1. T

Spidi Track Wind Pro Race Suit 56 US

Sold in 2 minutes LOL Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. T

Spidi Track Wind Pro Race Suit 56 US

Excellent condition. $450. Will include a high end (can't remember the model name) Knox back protector and chest plate. http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/riders-discount/2249-spidi-track-wind-pro-race-suit.html
  3. T

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R - Geoff May Record Setter

Sold! Thanks Guys.
  4. T

Now $11,900. Other than bars and pegs (I'm tall) this bike is set up EXACTLY as I received it from Geoff May. One shortened season and only 1900 miles. This is a super price for a bike this well sorted and cared for.
  5. T

Hi Guys, I'm selling the 2016 Kawasaki ZX10R Geoff May rode to 25 race wins and set 3 track records in 2016. This bike is 100% dialed in. Serious inquiries only please. Kit ECU Kit Wire Harness KWS Mike Godin SSTK Engine Build KWS Mike Godin Dual Maps GP Suspension 25mm Fork Kit by TMan JRI...
  6. T

Public Apology to CR Todd Lewis

Sorry everyone but I gotta do this. Shane Tow, you posted in TWO different threads after TWO different events that I ran off and/or crashed. YOU KNEW THAT IT WASN'T TRUE[/b] and did it as a joke??? Who the fuck in their right mind thinks that kind of shit is funny? I hardly know you [/b]yet you...
  7. T

50A to 30A Connector Left at VIR

Hey Joey, I'll bring it to VIR this weekend. I plan to be there early Friday.
  8. T

Big Thanks to Nesba

Thanks for the props guys and while we're at it I'd like to give a couple of shout outs to some truly deserving cats. John Allen and Jeff Pitzer, through their countless hours of hard work, put together one of the smoothest and most fun events ever. With the sold out groups, demo rig and high...
  9. T

VIR 11-12 A little warm but.....

Earle, you are one of my heroes in life and I hope to be a better person through your example. Thankyou Sir! Roger and Beau, it was great seeing ya'll/you guys/yoosuns? back in the paddock.:D
  10. T

Congrats to John Dunham

Congrats John! Super guy to be around, fast as shit out in "A" and works his ass off helping the members. Thats a winning combo right there. :adore:
  11. T

If you see this shoot me a PM so we can arrange a return.
  12. T

If you see this shoot me a PM so we can arrange a return.
  13. T

Hollywood Takes top step

Thanks alot guys! Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.
  14. T

20mm or 25mm fork kit ?

Yes, yes and yes! I can't speak highly enough about what Mike (Thermosman) has done for my progression in this sport. In hindsight, I feel very fortunate to have been "steered" to him by a vet friend (former national champ) back when I didn't know any better. There is no substitute for the...
  15. T

Race license question. Is it to soon!?!

What the wise vets said.