Recent content by tomwilliford

1. tomwilliford

2005 Yamaha R6 track bike

Look, some people call it filth, some people call it character. I didn't want you to think she was only a garage queen, that's all... honest...
  2. tomwilliford

Sold! And I didn't even have to wash it. Thanks Fred! Take good care of her.
  3. tomwilliford

2005 Pace American 6x10 Enclosed Trailer with Air Conditioner - $1750

Not THAT kind of queen. At least not for $1750... but for the right price I'll include whatever you want :D
  4. tomwilliford

Barber- Bike's not ready, Got a Sat for sale.

David... what could possibly be wrong with your bike you can't fix with duct tape and wood screws?? You going Sunday?
  5. tomwilliford

Woot woot, the bike stays with NESBA :)
  6. tomwilliford

2005 Pace American 6x10 Enclosed Trailer with Air Conditioner - $1750

SOLD! I am selling my 2005 Pace American 6x10 Enclosed Trailer model JT610SA with added in air conditioner. I used it to haul 1 or 2 sportbikes to NESBA events at RA, Barber, CMP, VIR, etc. and then to camp at the racetracks. It has chocks for 2 sportbikes. There's also heavier duty tiedown...
  7. tomwilliford

OKOK... I'm in Connecticut right now... I'll bathe her and post some better Glamour Shots when I get home :D
  8. tomwilliford

bunny rabbits and eggs bump
  9. tomwilliford

Unbelievably well set up, completely rebuilt engine and transmission, well maintained bike at a very reasonable price bump.
  10. tomwilliford

Waiting at the LAX Skyclub, about to be heading home bump. Also, lowered price to $3,500
  11. tomwilliford

35000 feet in the air over Texas on my way back home B U M P
  12. tomwilliford

Soooo where should I send the case of liquor??? :D
  13. tomwilliford

Thanks for the free bumps. I guess I got this one :D In Atlanta all week bump
  14. tomwilliford

2006 SV650 race bike for sale

So is Lynda done or just focusing on the 250? Want to buy an R6 ... 1000 views and no bites ...