2005 Pace American 6x10 Enclosed Trailer with Air Conditioner - $1750

SOLD!

I am selling my 2005 Pace American 6x10 Enclosed Trailer model JT610SA with added in air conditioner. I used it to haul 1 or 2 sportbikes to NESBA events at RA, Barber, CMP, VIR, etc. and then to camp at the racetracks. It has chocks for 2 sportbikes. There's also heavier duty tiedown anchors in the corners for one larger touring bike. It has a double insulated roof. I painted the top with heat reflective mobile home roof coating, and then lined the inside with heat reflecting foam panels. Coupled with the air conditioner, it keeps the trailer cool during the heat of day, and will freeze you at night (if that's your thing). An inflatable queen mattress fits nicely with room to spare once everything is unloaded. I spent many a weekend night in it. The AC unit also has a heater for cold nights.

It doesn't leak from the roof vent. It has a torsion axle so it sits lower than a standard spring trailer. There's also a plastic rack in the front with a bungee net. Lowes sells plastic boxes that fit nicely there, allowing you to haul a lot more stuff. All of my warmers, extension cords, drinks, tools, etc fit up front with room to spare.

These trailer are about $2600 new without AC. I'm asking $1750. No trades please, I have enough stuff... I'm trying to get rid of clutter. It has a little damage on the front where it looks like the previous owner cut a corner too sharp and banged his bumper into the front. I have towed it with a V6 truck with no problems.

No title (it never had one), but I have Motor Vehicle Registrations showing it as a non-titled trailer, exempt from insurance.

PM me here for more info on the trailer, glamour shots, advice on bad race lines, and/or how to not go fast on a racetrack.

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

hooligan998;238339 wrote: An inflatable queen you say? So that's what you guys do in your fancy trailers at night, eh? LOL! GLWS!
Not THAT kind of queen. At least not for $1750... but for the right price I'll include whatever you want :D