Recent content by TonyR

1. T

2006 gsxr600 race bike $5k-Northern VA

Jason's bikes are always very well put together, very well maintained and up at the front. Jason, if my damn street bike sells soon, there's a good shot I'm going to call you about this one.
  2. T

2010 Ducati 848 clear title

^^^Depending on those things, I might be interested myself.
  3. T

Wow!

A new start is a always nice.
  4. T

Soo.... Where is everyone going to go

It was also announced on RoadRace Nation. I'm near my computer, so if you request to join, I'll approve you ASAP.
  5. T

Ducati 749S for sale

Didn't work on the WERA classifieds ad either.
  6. T

2004 ZX10r track/street

Everyone should ride an 04/05 ZX10 at least once in their lifetime. GLWS
  7. T

2013 Ducati 1199R Race/Track bike for sale

Wow, that's a great deal.
  8. T

Lets talk braking

I couldn't agree more. Every time I find myself struggling I force myself to turn my head and look up track and things get better.
  9. T

Anybody Regret Leaving the street?

I quit riding on the street. Then finances made track time all but impossible. So, I started street riding again. But riding fast on the street is long over for me. I have more fun riding my SR50 than I do riding my Speed Triple. But the SR won't do the highway portion of my commute. I...
  10. T

Tifosi dont buy from him

I don't think the OP is saying that his tires aren't usable. I think what he's saying is that the advertisement made them look like 8's and he got 5's. Personally, I don't think many new track riders realize how unevenly tires wear at the track (side to side), so I always took pictures of both...
  11. T

02 gsxr 750 $2200

Less hassles swapping frames than working with some states (like PA) on an MSO. Still curious about the wiring harness.
  12. T

02 gsxr 750 $2200

Title and wiring harness status?
  13. T

2007 GSXR1K Cherry

Very interesting. I'll definitely be watching this one...
  14. T

2007 GSXR1K Cherry

Which internals and shock?
  15. T

2012 ATC ALL ALUMINUM TRAILER 7x14 V NOSE

That's a pretty reasonable asking price. If I didn't just buy an aluminum trailer this past fall...