Recent content by TripleN675

1. T

New to N2

Lol I completely understand. Some people I know that are also going that have never been to the track asked me if they should sign up for intermediate or advanced. I told them Novice, so I can understand where you're coming from. Thank you for the other timely information and I look forward to...
  2. T

New to N2

I was reading the track/riders manual and I'm curious to know if the 30 min classroom session for Novice is mandatory if you've been to the track multiple times already and know the flags, hand signals, and line?
  3. T

New to N2

Thank you for all the responses. I'm in no hurry of being bumped just to be bumped I'm just here to learn and have fun and hit my marks lap after lap. I have no problem being in Novice and I actually may bringing a new to me bike so it would benefit me to be in the Novice group. I look forward...
  4. T

New to N2

I'm curious if anyone can help me. My friend and I are getting ready to sign up for April 8 at NCBIKE. Our first time riding with N2 and we're excited! When registering I noticed it only allows someone to be put in Novice. Both of us have done about 6 trackdays in intermediate with another...
  5. T

New to N2

Haha yeah we ride the mountains all the time. I've been to NCBIKE 3 times and VIR 3 times also.
  6. T

New to N2

Hey everyone. New to N2 and plan on riding my first event with you April 8 at NCBIKE. I've done 6 track days with other organizations and I'm looking forward to finally getting a chance to do one with N2. I'm from Western North Carolina so a little drive for me to NCBIKE but not bad!