3. Twiztedjester55

SED Days are LIVE!

Just kidding, yeah ok!!!:banghead:
  4. Twiztedjester55

Roll Calllll Summit Jefferson 6/29

Yeah T7 is T1 for motorcycles
  5. Twiztedjester55

How well do you like the Pitbull TRS?

A buddy of mine has a couple trs plates in his toyhauler and has an extra plate in the bed of his pick up when he needs to move the bike without using the trailer. works fine.
  6. Twiztedjester55

How's Emmerson?

It wasn't a brake issue. His throttle stuck open going into T1. Broken arm, broken wrist, broken ankle and some shoulder issues. I think he's in surgery now for the arm breaks.
  7. Twiztedjester55

Roll Call- Summit Main 6-17

Been talking to him a bit today. 2 broken arms, fractured collar bone and maybe dislocated shoulder
  8. Twiztedjester55

Roll Call- Summit Main 6-17

Doing ok, couple broken arms, broken ankle, collarbone and shoulder issues.
  9. Twiztedjester55

Congrats to Vinny

Congrats Vinny!
  10. Twiztedjester55

Roll call Summit, May 24

ummm WTF is the kid on the left putting in her mouth....... and Darrin, you've really let yourself go.
  11. Twiztedjester55

How much different is CCS vs WERA?

WERA does allow double bubbles now, also if I recall CCS uses different Transponders now that you need to purchase.
  12. Twiztedjester55

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Nah I figured that's why you asked. I just like stirring the pot.:popcorn: I would bet knowing Emerson though, that even if it came with an AMA factory paint job he would probably repaint it.
  13. Twiztedjester55

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Nah I'm just kidding. I haven't been able to ride in forever and felt like giving someone shit. A lot of the bikes he paints look incredible(mine included:D) but that one really stands out due to the fact most people aren't going to want to fork out how much it would cost to paint one like that...