Recent content by Vega

1. Vega

Mobile access to Nesba forums?

My LG Vu does fine. This message typed on it while being lazy at work.
  2. Vega

Virginia Riders

Sounds good, but I'm on too many forums to keep up with as it is and I'm going to be out of commission most, if not all, of this riding season.
  3. Vega

Please help with survey.

Done. I needed to use to "Other" field for the Mobile Device question. It seems that I'm the only person who actually uses a cell phone as a phone any more. I'm way too young to feel old-fashioned! :(
  4. Vega

NJMP where to go?

This might make it easier for you. http://www.njmp.com/overview.html I was dying to get to that track and had to cancel my dates for the 16th and 17th. :banghead:
  5. Vega

AJ Cycles: SHADY, PRINCE George's County, MD

I don't know you or Terrance and have not done business with A&J Cycles before, so I'm going purely off of the info you posted. I also tend to avoid making judgments as a third party without first-hand knowledge. But, since you posted this up for all to see instead of settling the issue directly...
  6. Vega

Saw on the WERA BBS - Happy BDay STEAKUM

Happy belated birthday man!
  7. Vega

Newly Found Free Time

Rasta, no worries. I definitely see where you're coming from. I do think the track is a bit safer and maybe some day I'll be ready to give up the street, just not yet. Thanks again for your concern though.
  8. Vega

Newly Found Free Time

Oh, I'm certainly thankful for people in the medical profession and the doctors at VCU were excellent. But, the nursing staff was horrible, didn't seem to care, gave attention to those that screamed loudest more than those that actually needed it and half the time sat around instead of doing...
  9. Vega

Newly Found Free Time

Thanks again to everyone for your wishes of a quick recovery, I do appreciate it. Well, I am finally out of the hospital and it feels great to be back home. I was there from Tuesday through Friday and came to the conclusion that I'm not a fan of hospitals. I was thoroughly disgusted with the...
  10. Vega

Newly Found Free Time

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I was wearing full gear (2pc suit w/360 zip, riding boots, gauntlets and full face helmet). Unfortunately, a back protector was still on my "To Buy" list. I know I should have had one, I just thought I'd be ok without it until I could pick one up. I'll...
  11. Vega

Newly Found Free Time

I haven't been too active on the forums lately due to using all my free time to ride, work on bikes or hang with friends. First off, I would like to give a very big and very belated thanks to all the CRs, especially Cooney and Pascal for working with me and bringing me back up to speed at the...
  12. Vega

BeaveRun 4/18-4/19

I'm heading out shortly. I'll be in the champagne colored Ram 1500 hauling the enclosed U-Haul trailer of shame. See you all there!
  13. Vega

BeaveRun 4/18-4/19

Thanks Emerson! Now I can stop worrying about what time I get there tonight. Although, I will try to avoid showing up at 1am with nothing but headers for exhaust on my truck like I did at JC last year. (My exhaust pretty much exploded on the way up.) :D
  14. Vega

BeaveRun 4/18-4/19

Wow. If this thread is any indication, it's looking to be a lot of open track. I'll be arriving Friday night. Anyone know when/if the gates close?
  15. Vega

Insurance total loss / salvage / track bike experiances?

Katie, thanks for the great info. I work on the service side and don't have as much in-depth knowledge of the claims process.