3. W

REV'IT! Stingray suit size 40/50

Hey there, is your suit still for sale?
  4. W

Alpinestars Supertech R boots size 44

I will take them. What's your paypal?
  5. W

Benny Solis's Alpinestars Supertech R Boots

Price drop on the boots ... lowering to $300 + $20 shipping in continental U.S.
  6. W

I forgot to mention -- the inner booties are included with these boots too. They are also in great condition. Thanks.
  7. W

I am listing a pair of race-worn Alpinestars Supertech R boots from Benny Solis. He raced in these during part of 2011. These boots are a size 42 Euro / US 8; however, I have often heard that this model a little larger the size suggests. In this case, it seems to be more like a size 9 for...
  8. W

Alpinestars MX-1 Leather Jacket

I really hate to sell this jacket, because I love it. However, I am putting up for sale my Alpinestars MX-1 leather jacket. This could almost be sold as new and the retail for a new MX-1 is still often $600. Let me know if you're interested in more pictures. Here is the ebay link...
  9. W

Aaron Yates' Race Worn Suit

One more day left on this suit's listing! It ends on Thurs., April 9th.
  10. W

The doesn't have a size in it; however, I understand Yates is 6' 1" and about 170 pounds. I guess that would translate to about size 42 / 44 US for most suits (depending on the brand and style). I hope that helps out.
  11. W

I have just listed on ebay leathers that Aaron Yates used / raced in. This is a pretty sweet suit. This auction ends on Thurs., April 9, 2009 or there is a low "Buy It Now" option on it too. Here is the URL for the listing...
  12. W

Dainese T-Age Suit for Sale

Up for sale on ebay now is my Dainese T-Age suit. Here is the link...