Benny Solis's Alpinestars Supertech R Boots

WDMGuy

I am listing a pair of race-worn Alpinestars Supertech R boots from Benny Solis. He raced in these during part of 2011. These boots are a size 42 Euro / US 8; however, I have often heard that this model a little larger the size suggests. In this case, it seems to be more like a size 9 for most boots.

The boots are in great shape with no holes, tears, or major scuffing. Also, the buckles, zippers, and draw strings on the inner booties all work. There is minor wear on the toe sliders and there is very little wear on the soles. Overall, I would consider these boots in “like new” condition. For some added value, Benny has autographed the right boot. This is shown in the second picture below.

Regarding price, I am looking for $325 + $20 shipping
within the continental U.S. That is about $125 less the new price at most places for these boots. When I ship, I typical use United Parcel Service (UPS) as I think they have the best tracking on their Web site. I will include the tracking number for the boots once the Paypal payment has been made and the boots are shipped.

Now is your chance to invest in some outstanding boots for your own use or as a collector’s item. I’ve included a few pictures, but I can email more (there seems to be limits in attaching images here). Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

WDMGuy

I forgot to mention -- the inner booties are included with these boots too. They are also in great condition. Thanks.