Recent content by wflores

1. W

So who's in for WERA/VIR opener?

I'm in. I'll be rocking my Winter Coat over my leathers. Hope the weather turns. Weird bringing an ice scraper to the races
  2. W

Summit point with NESBA?

I just hope the pavement is worth it this year. I haven't been back to Summit in over 2 yrs hoping that the would improve it. Any updates on this?
  3. W

06' Honda 1000rr FOR SALE! CHEAP!!!

Yes, the bike is sold. Thanks Al. See you at the track!
  4. W

Yes, Still available. Come and pick it up
  5. W

Bumpity Bump! Great Holiday Gift. Perfect street bike or throw race plastics and your ready to hit the track! FULL Akrapovic Exhaust!
  6. W

2002 Yamaha R6 - VERY CLEAN!

2002 Yamaha R6. EXCELLENT CONDITION! $3,200 or Best Offer! Adult riden and well taken care of. Always garaged kept. You will not be disappointed. About 9,500 Miles Full Akrapovic Exhaust! Great street bike or convert to a track bike. And as you know, the R6 is an AWESOME track bike. Perfect...
  7. W

Barber CR's at There Best

I agree. Nesba really knows how to run an organization. Thanks to DJ also, for keeping in together. Of all Directors, DJ is outstanding.
  8. W

$5700. Anyone??? Must sell.
  9. W

06' Honda 1000rr FOR SALE! $6000 or Best offer! Must sell. I accept paypal as well. GREAT DEAL! 3410 Miles Akrapovic FULL Carbon Exhaust PCIII Power Commander Woodcraft Rear Sets (Silver) Galfer Stainless Steel Brake Lines EBC HH Brake Pads Motul Synthetic Oil Pirelli Diablo Corsa III...
  10. W

Ride Share to Barber - Have spot open

No worries! If this is easier, I'm all about support of riders. Whichever works best.
  11. W

We're leaving Thursday night (Around 5pm). Stopping in Florida to pick up a bike, then off to Barber. Should get there late Friday. We're leaving after the track day on Sunday, putting us back in New Jersey around 8am. Perfect time to go to work and not miss a day. HA! Like any of us...
  12. W

bump! Anyone need a ride
  13. W

Need Help Delivering Bike: FL to Barber

Thanks! I'll see what I can do.
  14. W

Need Help Delivering Bike - FL to Barber

To anyone that would like to help a fellow Nesba rider out. I just bought a bike from Melbourne, FL and need help getting it to Barber for next weekend (November 7-8th). I live in New Jersey so its about 10 hrs out of my way. If anyone is going that weekend and has room to bring my new bike...