Ride Share to Barber - Have spot open

wflores

3 of us going down to Barber 11/7-8. Have room for 1 more in enclosed trailer and in truck. Easier to split gas. We plan on camping at track. Facilities at Barber are exceptional.

Let me know. Trailer and departure will be from Jackson, NJ

trekuhl

Control Rider
not to hijack; alpha i live in ffx rite off 66/nutley if you wanna work something out. i just got signed up today. :D

trekuhl

Control Rider
BrianK01;91445 wrote: you need to start shifting your attention to towards FEB jennings... :rtfm:

:D
dont worry i will be ready fer ya.:cool: i got some secrets planned this wkend. maybe see you on the 11th?

wflores

alphamale;91522 wrote: I live in Tysons Corner VA. Can you pick me up on the way?

When are you leaving and when are you returning?
We're leaving Thursday night (Around 5pm). Stopping in Florida to pick up a bike, then off to Barber. Should get there late Friday.

We're leaving after the track day on Sunday, putting us back in New Jersey around 8am. Perfect time to go to work and not miss a day. HA! Like any of us wanna work.

Our plan is to camp both days.

Let me know if this works for you. PS. We have 2 spots open

wflores

trekuhl;91576 wrote: not to hijack; alpha i live in ffx rite off 66/nutley if you wanna work something out. i just got signed up today. :D
No worries! If this is easier, I'm all about support of riders. Whichever works best.

trekuhl

Control Rider
wflores;91600 wrote:

Let me know if this works for you. PS. We have 2 spots open
then maybe we can congregate to one spot for pickup and both hop on? how much space do you have? i have a 60quart stanley box i put all my gear, etc in. medium size cooler, bike, stands, etc. i also have a 5500 watt genny that can power several sets tire warmers i dont know what barber has for power never been.

-trey