Recent content by yzface

1. yzface

Sidi Rex Air - White 46

Worn only twice, these Side Rex Air’s are in perfect condition! They just don’t fit like I thought they would. $400 plus shipping.
  2. yzface

WTB: Dyno Jet Quick Shifter 4-101

Looking for the DJ quick shifter for a 2008 R6, DJ part number 4-101 PCIIIUSB - Pressure Shift Sensor (Pull Type). PM if you happen to have one for sale. Thanks!
  3. yzface

2006-2007, 2008 GSX-R Pillion Bracket Replacement

Still have plenty of pillion brackets available! Season is winding down so I will go back to the drawing board and see about making the bracket with mounting locations from underneath like was asked about when I first posted. Thanks to everyone who has bought the bracket and provided feedback!
  4. yzface

Thanks for all the positive comments on this piece. I knew that if I was having trouble with it, there would be more riders/races out there in the same boat!
  5. yzface

Thank you Vinny and OilSooner! I'm glad they worked out for you; if you know anyone else needing one of these, send them my way. Vinny, it was great riding with you this past weekend. You were hauling the mail my friend! Andy - I'll check the WERA boards. I haven't even posted this piece up...
  6. yzface

See...I can even spell CRAZY! UGH!! I haven't brached out into making fairing stays yet...good idea though! I will keep that in mind. Some Guy #2 - I have only made the one piece with upper mounts for the tail. I will have to go back and "jig something up" lol to account for the lower...
  7. yzface

Have replied to all PM's. Sorry for the delay, work has been crezy for me.
  8. yzface

I haven't compared weight yet, but I will tonight
  9. yzface

Have you ever crashed your 2006-2007 600/750/1000, or 2008 1000 GSX-R and broken or tweeked the pillion bracket (the one shown in the attached picture)? Well I have (twice!!), and got sick of looking for, and paying high dollar for, a replacment piece that I wasn't even going to use the way...
  10. yzface

Pulling codes - 2006-2007 GSXR 600/750

Does anyone have a dealer connection in the Charlotte (or surrounding area) that can pull the memory codes from the ECU with the factory Suzuki scan tool? I can jumper the harness to pulls codes, but only get a code if the fault is present when i check it. The shop manual states the ECU will...
  11. yzface

Here we go again. GSXR 750 Build

Welcome to the dark side! Team Suzuki!
  12. yzface

2006-2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600/750 Body Work

I have a upper and lower set of race fairings (no tail or fender) for a 2006-2007 GSX-R 600/750 that have only been used twice; I didn't even put any decals on them, just stick on numbers. They are nicely painted and ready to go! The brand is Moto Fairings. $250 OBO. Alan 704-690-2909
  13. yzface

WTB: PC Ignition Module for 06-07 GSX- R600/750

Does anyone have a PC Ignition module For a 06-07 GSX-R 600/750 they want to sell (newer bike, different bike, whatever)? I'm in need of one since my high side at VIR destroyed mine. Thanks!
  14. yzface

My cylinder head diary

You are the man Cory! :adore: Just need you to stop by and get the Gixer 750 massaged so it puts out 155 at the rear wheel! :D I hear you are just down the road from me.
  15. yzface

Alan Knitter Hurt

Thanks for all well wishes! I'm healing slowly but surely. Blood clot in leg is the biggest pain in the ass! If it wasn't for that I'd feel just fine. Still can't put any weight on the foot yet though.