ATP description

spyda1000

can someone give me a run down on how the ATP day goes.. Is its running on the same day as a regular track day? Is it only for NEW riders?

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Hey Spyda, have you been able to browse the ATP page of the N2 site?

https://www.n2td.org/atp/

Let me know if you have other questions! It's basically like running a regular track day but you have specific coaches just for your ATP class on-track monitoring you and your classmates as well as classroom sessions and drills between on-track sessions. It's a pretty busy but fun day.

It's not just for new riders, anyone can utilize ATP.

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
I would actually recommend ATP more so for experienced riders, especially for those who have plateaued in their riding or need to focus on certain areas of their riding to improve

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
can someone give me a run down on how the ATP day goes.. Is its running on the same day as a regular track day? Is it only for NEW riders?
Along with the link Tim provided, feel free to reach out if you have any direct questions. We have had everyone from riders brand new to the track up to Advanced level members. There is always room for improvement in our riding, regardless of our current level. While the curriculum is fairly set and we do stay focused on specific areas of discussion and technique, there is some wiggle room to adapt based on the rider's needs.

Thanks!