2. B

Supersingle Race/Track Bike $3500 OBO

I hope it does. Keep me in mind.
  3. B

Sounds fun, but I am in need of $.
  4. B

The price has just dropped to $3000 OBO. Since it would most likely need to be shipped, I'm willing to be flexible. Someone get this on a track!
  5. B

If she shits first, before trying to kill you, you'll have a head start. When you break the news, run. And have a car outside, running, pointed downhill. Should work.
  6. B

I understand that shipping costs can add to the final cost, and that few people are rich these days, so... I'm willing to go to a firm $3100 to account for roughly what you would have to pay to get the bike to you. I think this is a really good deal, what with the new rubber, MyChron data...
  7. B

I races swarms of 125s in Seattle. Just me and the killer bees in the Open Single class. That was a blast. I definitely got a head start when the flag dropped, haha.
  8. B

WTB: EX250 track/race bike

I'm relatively new to this area, and am looking to get started with CRA and NESBA. It sounds like the 250 cup would be a good, relatively inexpensive way to get going here. I've held Oregon and Washington and AHRMA race licenses since 2006, raced vintage and supermono. Being a shite mechanic...
  9. B

I must reluctantly part with my beast. The Craigslist Ad should give you most of the information, but post or email me at mnewton42 (at) hotmail.com if you need something. The price is negotiable. I am looking for a 250 cup bike, so if you happen to have one of those, all the better.
  10. B

Dodge B2500 Cargo Van/track Van

Oh, waiting gets you everything. Coupled with my need for money. Price is now the whole way down to $1400 firm, and comes with 2 Goodyear Wrangler front tires (about 70% tread, you take them off the rims) to replace the 30% tread fronts that are on there now. Also, throw in another $50 and...
  11. B

Yes, I should have included that info. Mileage is about 128k right now.
  12. B

Dainese Laguna Seca size 40/50

Woe is me. I've extended myself dollar-wise, and now I need some damned money. You get: An unscratched set of Dainese Laguna Seca leathers, a bonus worn knee slider (for stories and such), at a crazy price. They're still listed at $400 on CL, but gimme $350 and I'll surrender. I get: A vague...
  13. B

Dainese Laguna Seca size 40/50

Here is the craiglsist on these: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mcy/2590956254.html Not the best season to sell, for sure, so a good deal to be had. They are without a scratch (except one knee puck). email me at mnewton42(at)hotmail.com if you're interested. Thanks.
  14. B

Well damn, I thought this would go more easily. In truth, I need the money, so the revised CL post: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/2653506518.html I've dropped the price again. Now the real, no BS, price is all of $1600. I do need the money, clearly, but I can't go any lower...
  15. B

Forgot to mention I changed it in the post edit. $1800.
  16. B

Price was too high. Dropped it.
  17. B

So, this has been my track van for 2 seasons, and I bloody love it. It is just about perfect for the racer who (like me) isn't a rich fellow. There's angle iron with hooks behind the seats to tie down two bikes and plenty of room for a long weekend of gear. I just made a CL post, so check it out...