Supersingle Race/Track Bike $3500 OBO

Benny Profane

I must reluctantly part with my beast. The Craigslist Ad should give you most of the information, but post or email me at mnewton42 (at) hotmail.com if you need something. The price is negotiable.

I am looking for a 250 cup bike, so if you happen to have one of those, all the better.

Benny Profane

Bubba Zanetti;226120 wrote: That would be so sweet beside the 125 in my garage.

BZ
I races swarms of 125s in Seattle. Just me and the killer bees in the Open Single class. That was a blast. I definitely got a head start when the flag dropped, haha.

hey Benny, if I could find a way i would buy your super single.

Head start? Hell man you had some tourque LOL!

You may want to post your bike up on the TZ250 board and the USGPRU board too.

BZ

Benny Profane

I understand that shipping costs can add to the final cost, and that few people are rich these days, so...

I'm willing to go to a firm $3100 to account for roughly what you would have to pay to get the bike to you. I think this is a really good deal, what with the new rubber, MyChron data logger and a really nice cam. PM me if this sounds good.

Benny, if Ibought it I would have to rob Peter to pay Paul right now.

As a result my wife would kill me. First she would shit...then she would kill me.

BZ

Benny Profane

Bubba Zanetti;226444 wrote: Benny, if Ibought it I would have to rob Peter to pay Paul right now.

As a result my wife would kill me. First she would shit...then she would kill me.

BZ
If she shits first, before trying to kill you, you'll have a head start. When you break the news, run. And have a car outside, running, pointed downhill.

Should work.

betarace

You could come and live with us, we need some more "unskilled farm labor" as my pc wife calls them. Pay is $75 a day. Cash. Spanish skills are a plus.

Benny Profane

The price has just dropped to $3000 OBO. Since it would most likely need to be shipped, I'm willing to be flexible. Someone get this on a track!

gpracer15

Benny Profane;229046 wrote: The price has just dropped to $3000 OBO. Since it would most likely need to be shipped, I'm willing to be flexible. Someone get this on a track!
Interested in an older 95 ZX6R race bike with freshened up 636cc motor?