Search results

1. Amac955

10.5 Ohlins Springs, 03-05 R6 Hindle Exhaust Bracket, 04-06 R1 Upper Triple

Found this stuff laying around in the garage and I don't need any of it anymore: Paypal: aaronmcconeghey@msn.com Best way to contact me is email: aaronmcconeghey@msn.com Hi-Mount Hindle Exhaust Bracket & Muffler Carrier Fit 03-05 R6- $25 Shipped Upper Triple Clamp for 04-06 R1 - Not pretty...
  2. Amac955

1st Gen Parts For Sale + GSXR Parts Need Gone

Got some random parts left from a Partout and Garage cleaning. All Prices are Shipped. EMAIL is BEST POC - aaronmcconeghey@msn.com NO DIBS!! you want it, send $$ to Paypal, and it will be yours: aaronmcconeghey@msn.com Pics Here: http://s86.photobucket.com/user/Amac955/library/ 0) Factory...
  3. Amac955

06-09 GSXR 600/750 Race Partou

All prices are shipped. Paypal is aaronmcconeghey@msn.com Email: aaronmcconeghey@msn.com for questions. Penske Triple, set up for 170 lb rider. Ridden twice since refresh. Manual, tool, & mounting hardware included. SOLD!!! 500 lb spring available for sale/swap out as well. Woodcraft...
  4. Amac955

06-09 GSXR 600/750 Parts

Mods please delete, duplicate post
  5. Amac955

2006-2010 GSXR 600 Race Partout

Parting the race bits off my 2006 GSXR 600. Most will fit 06-10 600/750. Bike had 3447 miles when parts were removed. All prices are shipped. Contact: 515.205.8721 or aaronmcconeghey@msn.com Penske Triple Clicker. Serviced by Zoran at TWF Racing this winter. Less than 200 miles since...
  6. Amac955

06-07 GSXR 600/750 OEM Bodywork For sale

I have a mostly complete set of OEM GSXR Bodywork for sale: Upper w/Headlight Tail w/all lights Tail Cowl Undertail Complete L Side Complete R Side Both Mirrors. Good used condition. There are the typical marks from normal wear and tear, bug hits, etc, but no major scratches gouges, etc with...
  7. Amac955

R6/R1 Front Wheel/Rotors/Tripls FS

best way to contact me is email: aaronmcconeghey@msn.com Last year I tried putting an 04 R1 Front end on my SV650. Liked the GSXR front end better so I went back to it. Here's what I have left from the conversion. Wheel & Rotors. The wheel originally from an 04 R6. Rotors are off an 05...
  8. Amac955

MAM MotoMonday 27 Aug.

Not really in the Mid West now, but since they axed the Mic Central forum, I thought I'd throw this out there. At least 5 of us are going out to play. Anyone else interested?
  9. Amac955

OEM 06 GSXR 600 Parts + Chicken Hawk Proline Warmers

pm or email aaronmcconeghey@msn.com paypal is aaronmcconeghey@msn.com 06 GSXR 600 OEM Parts. Most of these were removed for a track bike conversion and have less than 1000 miles on them. Pretty Much everything is like new. Clipons. $65 Shipped. RHS Foot Control + Clutch Pedal: $40...
  10. Amac955

1st Gen SV650 OEM Rearsets levers

1st Gen SV650 Foot Controls. Bent brake lever, Missing one foot peg. $50 Shipped for everything. pm or email aaronmcconeghey@msn.com No ‘Dibs’ first person to pay wins paypal is aaronmcconeghey@msn.com
  11. Amac955

How to Get ot BHF???

OK, this is a stupid question, but every time I have gone to BHF, I end up getting lost in the dark. This was in the days before idiot boxes (GPS), but mapquest/google maps directions have never helped me. I will have an idiot box (GPS) but if someone can give me some good detailed directions...
  12. Amac955

Showers/Electrical at BHF?

I have a couple quick questions for the BHF regulars. 1. Do they have power available for warmers? I'm going to Star Motorcycle School on June 26th and it is for military members only so I don't think there will be a lot of people running warmers. 2. What are the showers like? Last time i...
  13. Amac955

Hotel Near BHF?

I'm doing a Star Motorcycle School date at BHF this year. Can anyone recommend a decent hotel at a decent price in the area? Thanks! Aaron
  14. Amac955

1 Race Pirelli Take-Offs for sale at RA

I picked these up last fall for my R6, which spun a bearing last month so I'm going back to my SV650 and don't need 180 rears. Up for sale is a set of VERY nice 1 race (I was told 10 laps) Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa's. 120/180. SC2/SC2 Build dates are 1408 Rear and 2010 Front. You can...
  15. Amac955

03 R6 Partout - Can deliver to R.A.

Moderators, I know this belongs in the classifieds so if it is a breach of etiquette, feel free to delete this post. That said, I have an 03-04 R6 that I am parting out and can potentially deliver some of the larger items such as frame, bodywork, etc up to Road America at the end of the month...
  16. Amac955

03-05R6 + R6S Partout

03-05 R6, R6S parts. My trackbike threw a main bearing and I am parting her out. Best way to contact me is email: aaronmcconeghey@msn.com More pics are available for most items. All items will be shipped via USPS or UPS w/delivery confirmation and anything $200 & over will be insured...
  17. Amac955

1st Gen SV650 $2650, Central Iowa

1999 SV650, $2650 OBO. Located near Des Moines, IA Contact: aaronmcconeghey@msn.com or 515.205.8721 after 5:45 CST Clean Title Engine Rebuilt Spring 2009 by Ducati of Omaha, have receipts. Busa Pistons Cam Swap New Oil Pump Manual CCTs Factory Pro Jet Kit Yosh Ti Slipon Suspension...
  18. Amac955

NEW SV Pirelli DOT/Slicks and Bridgestone Rains

Since I picked up my R6 I haven't been riding the SV much so someone needs to make use of these tires. All tires are brand new, never mounted and have been stored in my closet as pictured since I purchased them: contact aaronmcconeghey@msn.com or PM I bought the Pirelli's from NESBA when they...
  19. Amac955

Warmers: ChickenHawk Vs Woodcraft

I'm in the market for set of tire warmers and am either going with Woodcraft or Chickenhawks. I know the Chickenhawks are the industry standard, but does anyone have experience with the Woodcrafts? I like the concept of the heat curtains they have built in, but do they make it more difficult...
  20. Amac955

03-05R6, R6S woodcraft rearsets $90 shipped

Woodcraft Rearsets. Includes everything in the pictures. Rearsets, stock shift and brake pedals, 1 set of undamaged pegs and one set of slightly rashed pegs. I bought these as spares and never used them. There is a 'slight' bend in the shifter side as you can see in the pic where the 2 plates...