How to Get ot BHF???

Amac955

OK, this is a stupid question, but every time I have gone to BHF, I end up getting lost in the dark.

This was in the days before idiot boxes (GPS), but mapquest/google maps directions have never helped me.

I will have an idiot box (GPS) but if someone can give me some good detailed directions on how to get to the front gate, with reference marks, that would be great. I'll be coming from Iowa, probably across 88 and then up I-whatever that is.

Thanks!

stkr

The straightest/simplest route into the track will be:

1.) I-90 West (I-39 North) to the Rockton Road exit. (Exit-3)
--- The I-90 toll way turns into I-39
2.) Turn LEFT onto Rockton Road.
--- Follow this through town. It's a straight shot.
--- As you get trough the town, it will look like your back out in the country.
--- You'll go over two flat bridges as you come out of town.
--- After the second bridge the road curves to the left. You turn is in the middle of this curve.
3.) Turn right onto Prairie Rd. There's a sign on your left for the track, but it's hard to see before you're at the turn.
4.) Follow Prairie Road and go straight thru the stop sign.
5.) The entrance to the track will be on your left.

Here's the address for Blackhawk that I use in my GPS.

Blackhawk Farms Raceway
15538 Prairie Road
South Beloit, IL 61080

Here's a Google link with a route/map of the above. Hopefully it works. If not, just paste the address into Google Maps and you can see the path I described.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=42.486053,-89.098938

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stkr

After the day is over and you're hungry, you'll need to try:

Anna Maria's Italian Restuarant
823 Gardner Street
South Beloitâ ILâ 61080

Awesome food, good prices, good portions, and they're used to people from the track. Really good people there.

Getting there from the track is confusing for a first timer, so the easiest would be:

1.) Go back to Rockton Rd then take a left on Hwy-251. It the big intersection and hard to miss.
2.) Take a left onto Gardner St (Hwy-75/51).
3.) The turn-in will be on your right, just after the stop light for S. Park Ave.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk