1. bayboy

Track Gear!!!

Bump..................
  2. bayboy

Track Gear!!!

Weekend bump.......
  3. bayboy

Track Gear!!!

Gettin out i f the game and need these items gone. NEW - Hyperco 525 spring with spacers and shims. 80.00 Used - Joe Rocket 2 piece suit(sz46 jacket/34-36 waist pants) 200.00 Almost New - Gearne GP1 boots sz46/11US 200.00 obo Don't be afraid to make offers. Email me ot text for pics...
  4. bayboy

Ohlins Rear: '08 - '10 ZX10R

What weight is it sprung for?
  5. bayboy

04-05 ZX10r M4 Titanium Header and Mid Pipe 4 Sale

Selling a titanium M4 header/mid pipe for a 04-05 ZX10r. The mid pipe has a slight crease in it as you can see by the pic. Would be ideal for the trackday guy or someone who isn't really caught up on appearance. Buy a canister and you're in business with a full exhaust for next to nothing...
  6. bayboy

Tires, Warmers, Spring, Other parts

What body weight is that spring rated for?
  7. bayboy

Take offs wanted.........

Anyone got any take off sets(190/55 or 190/60 rear) in decent shape? Need tires and I refuse to buy brand new tires just so they can go flat in three months one the STRAIGHT ASS roads of gulf coast Mississippi. Lmk
  8. bayboy

Under The Helmet: Who Are You?

Me: Brad Job: Naval Meteorologist/Oceanographer work at Stennis Space Center Wife: Amina aka THE BOSS Job: Starbuck's Manager US: Live: Diamondhead, MS Home Track: NOLA Other Tracks:VIR & Summit Me and the wife hangin out, son and adopted neice and me and my babygirl at her graduation.
  9. bayboy

Brembo mc, rizoma, steel lines

shoot me some pics as well to babyboy_ruthlessr@yahoo.com. Oh yeah, are thes for a 600, 750 or 1000?
  10. bayboy

Gulf coast suspension needs.

Damn.......... 20 views with no resposes. FOILED!!!!:nada:
  11. bayboy

Gulf coast suspension needs.

Are there any suspension gurus, he'll.........just someone who knows what they are doin. None of the local shops on the MS gulf coast know anything about setting sag, dialing in suspensions, ect.. Please help
  12. bayboy

Hyperco 5 600lb. Spring

what body weight is this spring for?
  13. bayboy

Street legal

where are you located?
  14. bayboy

Somebody has to need this!!!

just figured I would let folks know about it.
  15. bayboy

Somebody has to need this!!!

I'm not selling it but ran across it lookin for a new rear tire. Pirelli slick brand new. Check it out. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Pirelli-Diablo-Superbike-Tire-190-55-17-/170844643204?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c7225f84&vxp=mtr
  16. bayboy

PUMA 1000v2 boots: $225 shipped

Pics to Bradley.j.ball1@navy.mil my network won't let me view the pics
  17. bayboy

Sidi Black and Red eu 45 Boots and Syed One Piece

you have a email my friend.
  18. bayboy

full newbie track gear package

what size/color/price are the boots Sir?
  19. bayboy

2009 yam r1

I'm a member of the R1 Forum, if you want..................... I'll post it for you. Just shoot me your e-mail address so i can have a way for people to contact you. :cheers: LMK