2009 yam r1

bcwood

2009 R1 . 1850 miles , only mods are Y-pipe , front brake lines and spools . 3 track days . Hot Bodies race bodywork included ( its on bike right now ) Stock plastic in box . Never crashed , bought new in 2010. $ 8500.00. Will include front and rear stands for 100.00 . Not selling stands seperate or bodywork . email me at cnlhatley@aol.com . Just put it back to stock 3/27/12

bcwood

Thx for the info . Checked into that and you have to be a member of the forum for 2 months prior to selling. O well

bayboy

bcwood;231386 wrote: Thx for the info . Checked into that and you have to be a member of the forum for 2 months prior to selling. O well
I'm a member of the R1 Forum, if you want..................... I'll post it for you. Just shoot me your e-mail address so i can have a way for people to contact you. :cheers:

LMK

NCcummins

This is the exact bike I've been looking for. I'm in Asheville. I'm just waiting on my Cummins to be picked up Friday and I'll be buying a 09+ R1.

bcwood

Ok now it has 1950 miles . I'll include stands with price. Also have two extra sets of tires , still good for street use.

bcwood

SOLD !!! Anybody need race bodywork ? Hotbodies with windscreen , been on three trackdays with it. 300.00