Search results

1. jixerking

Carbureted or Fuel Injection

A guy walks into a store and says " im looking for my first trackbike", and the clerk says "u want carburetion or fuel injection??", then he says "well whats the difference?" so the clerk frowns and says "hell if i know, Y dont u ask those NESBA guys the pros and cons?" can somebody help...
  2. jixerking

03 gsxr 1000 4 sale

03 GSXR 1000 Asking 5800 o.b.o m4 slip on exhaust, accumen gear indicator(tells you what gear u are riding in), an ohlins steering damper, galfer sport wave rotors(front and back), bike also has a frame cap set and chrome frame silders. the bike was tipped over last year so theres a few gashes...
  3. jixerking

03 gsxr 4 sale

03 GSXR 1000 Asking 5800 o.b.o m4 slip on exhaust, accumen gear indicator(tells you what gear u are riding in), an ohlins steering damper, galfer sport wave rotors(front and back), bike also has a frame cap set and chrome frame silders. the bike was tipped over last year so theres a few gashes...
  4. jixerking

v-twin or inline motor????

sup guys what are the pros and cons of v-twin vs. inline motor??? which is better, which is more fun, which one is better for skill development? and finally, which one is more durable??
  5. jixerking

one piece or two piece suit

I was told in order to ride in the advanced group you need a one piece. Is this true or can you ride with a two piece that zippers together.
  6. jixerking

1000 on the track

hey guys im thinking about converting my gsxr 1000 into a track bike. know i hear people say no its not a good idea cause of too much power and it dosent handle as well, most reccomend a 600 or 750 to start with......can i recive an experienced opinion on this matter. i know my 1000 very well...
  7. jixerking

decent track bike wanted!!!

looking for a decent track bike for next season, im looking to trade my 2003 gsxr 1000, i no longer care to ride the street anymore. looking for a at least a well equipped 750 of equal or more value. i favor gsxr 750, but all respectable offers will be considered. my 1000 has 11000 miles, m4...