Search results

1. gsxrpilot

July 3rd Roebling Road Raceway Private Rental open spots..

$350 There is only 10 riders and open track format
  2. gsxrpilot

2008 SV650 Part Out

PM your needs, clean title frame. Located in Fort Lauderdale. Tank, Fuel Pump, Rear Shock are sold. Front Forks are tweeked. Front Wheel has a hop. 2 rear wheels in good shape.
  3. gsxrpilot

2000 Suzuki GSX-R 750 Trackday Vintage Race Motorcycle w/ MSO from Team Hammer

Brian Stokes 750 Supersport Bought brand new in 2000, Rodney Vaughn built the motor. Matt Reed was the mechanic on the bike. Traction Dynamics front forks Penske Rear Shock. Fairing stay case covers clip-ons rearsets steering damper Sharkskinz Bodywork Dynojet PC All as he rode it to multiple...
  4. gsxrpilot

1996 GSXR 750 (39mm Flatslides, Ohlins Suspension, Galfer, Brembo, IRC) Fresh Build

After a year in the making my 1996 GSXR 750 is complete! Started it's life as a 1996 GSXR 750 Street Bike that was purchased off eBay in Dec 2017. A Second Parts Donor Bike was purchased a short time later. Work was started here Fla was then shipped to PA to be completed. Bj MacDonald of DART...
  5. gsxrpilot

July 3rd Roebling Road Raceway Private Rental open spots..

I have rented the track ahead of my 50th birthday. I have a few spots available to anyone (5) wants to get in a extra track time. It's open track format so you better have tires and fuel.. Ken
  6. gsxrpilot

1991 GSXR 750 Next Generation Superbike

1991 GSXR 750 Next Generation Superbike Race Tech Front Suspension (Refreshed by thermosman) Ohlins Rear Shock (Refreshed by thermosman) Ohlins Steering Dampner (New) Brembo Master w/ Galfer Carbon Pads 40 MM Mikuni Flat Slides Yoshimura Cams Vance and Hines Full exhaust Custom exhaust bracket...
  7. gsxrpilot

2014 Honda CBR 500R Clean Title Penske Leo Vince Dynojet Vortex Spares $5000

Selling a very well sorted 2014 CBR 500R purchased New from Dealer and converted into race/trackday bike. Bike was race by Turbo Turtle Racing to 2nd overall in 500SS this past season. Bike comes with Clean Clear Title and Spare Wheels and Motor. Great entry level bike or someone that wants to...
  8. gsxrpilot

2015 Ninja 300SS Just completed Jennings GP endurance Turn Key!

2015 Kawasaki Ninja 300 1 Race weekend SS Build Galfer Brake Lines and Pads Hindle Full Exhaust Dynojet PCV with Quick Shifter Vortex Rearsets, Clip-ons, Gearing Pit-eck Bodywork, Pirelli Tires Ohlins Rear Shock, Race Tech Front. Bike is under factory warranty till May 2016 Spare clip-ons, Rear...
  9. gsxrpilot

Turbo Turtle Racing Honda CBR 600RR Supersport's Daytona 200 Bikes

All but one bike left. 2012 ridden by Dane Westby. Price lowered to 12,000 for quick sale. Call 201-966-2315
  10. gsxrpilot

Kendon Single Ride-Up SRL Stand-Up™ Single Rail Ride On Motorcycle Trailer $2800 OBO

2014 Kendon Single-Ride-Up-SRL-Stand-Up™-Motorcycle-TrailerSingle-Ride-Up-SRL-Stand-Up™-Motorcycle-Trailer Call Ken 201-966-2513 Raised Rail Guidance System with Oversized Tubing You simply cannot see the front wheel of some of the heavy weight touring bikes for loading and unloading. The new...
  11. gsxrpilot

Pitbull Jack Stands Height adjustable to 14 different settings - $100

Pit Bull Jack Stands will allow your sport motorcycle to rest on the frame sliders and/or the rear footpegs. Height is adjustable to 14 different settings. U.S. Patent No. D554, 025 $100 a set Shipping is $30.. Retail $154.95 plus Freight Located in Sunrise, FL Turbo Turtle Racing 954-530-7749
  12. gsxrpilot

Chicken Hawk Racing Pro-Line Tire Warmers Suzuki Yamaha Honda Kawasaki Ducati

This is a used Set of Chicken Hawk Pro Line Tire Warmers. These are the Pro Model used by the Factory Teams! Automatically turn on when power loss, can spin freely on wheel without hitting the fender with the box mounted to the warmer!! $549 obo 954-530-7749...
  13. gsxrpilot

Turbo Turtle Racing CBR 600RR Superstocks Dynojet Ohlins HRC Vortex Dunlop

Buyer backed out 1 is available...
  14. gsxrpilot

Daytona Ready!! Be a part of the 75th Running of the Daytona 200!
  15. gsxrpilot

Dynojet 250i Motorcycle Dynamometer Eddy Current Load Absorption Unit Starter

Asking $14,000 or best offer.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dynojet-250i-Motorcycle-Dynamometer-Eddy-Current-Load-Absorption-Unit-Starter-/141784582819?hash=item2103050aa3&item=141784582819&vxp=mtr
  16. gsxrpilot

Dynojet 250i Motorcycle Dynamometer Eddy Current Load Absorption Unit Starter

Used dynojet 250i dyno, Has an Eddy Current Brake to add a load (Eddy Current Load Absorption Unit Allows Load Testing by Close-Looping on RPM, Speed or Percentage of Load) Everything works as it should. Comes with rear ramp, front wheel carriage, fans, software, everything shown in the...
  17. gsxrpilot

Turbo Turtle Racing Honda CBR 1000RR Superbikes Ridden by Danny Eslick and Geoff May

We are selling off our Honda program as we prepare for the 2016 season. Well sorted and competitive machines. 2012 CBR1000RR with MSO. Ridden by Danny Eslick, Geoff May and Stefano Mesa (B bike set the track record at PBIR this year) HRC (48-080028) ELECTRICAL KIT (FIM) HRC CBR1000RR Brembo...
  18. gsxrpilot

We are selling off our Honda program as we prepare for the 2016 season. Well sorted and competitive machines. A Bike 2014 B Bike 2012 with MSO. Similar to the superstock bikes with a few more goodies. These bikes have placed in the Top 10 since there inception. Ridden by the late Dane Westby...