Search results

1. bluers

K7 GSXR rims

Listing a set of complete rims for a K6/7 GSXR 600 (no tires). Front rim is slightly tweaked, but Will and Will's Rim Repair said he could true it. Comes with front and rear rotors along with sprocket and cush drives. Looking for $325obo.
  2. bluers

Single bike trailer

Selling a Rad brand single bike trailer for a friend. Has title and new tires as well as a wheel chock. The ramp that came with it was lost, but a new one was made and does come with it. Looking for $400obo. Located in Greensboro, NC
  3. bluers

K6 GSXR soft brakes?

I have a 2006 GSXR 600 that is my track bike. I also have the same as a street bike. On the track bike I seem to be losing front brake pressure as it sits for a couple days/weeks. I have bled the brakes and used new ATE Superblue fluid. Did the same on my street bike last year when I was doing...
  4. bluers

06/07 GSXR forks (broken)

I have a set of forks from an 06 GSXR 600 laying in the garage. One foot in broken, but would make a nice spare set to rebuild. I will be at VIR this Saturday if interested. Not sure what to ask for them honestly. $75?
  5. bluers

WTB: Gilles rear brake lever GSXR

Picked up a used set of Gilles rearsets (AS31GT) for my 06 GSXR 600. Problem is, it's missing the brake lever. Tried tracking a new one down, but they are 2-3 weeks out from everybody (for black anyway). Anybody have a crashed set or a spare they want to part with? The toe piece is in stock...
  6. bluers

04/05 GSXR fairing stay

New fairing stay for 04/05 GSXR 600/750. *sold*
  7. bluers

WTB: Brake lever 06/07 GSXR

Looking for a stock clutch lever lever for an 06/07 GSXR 600 as well as the foot brake lever. Would prefer local to High Point or Greensboro, but let me know what you have and how much. Also if you have a rear axle I could use one of those too.
  8. bluers

06/07 GSXR frame

Selling a frame for an 06/07 GSXR 600 or 750. Bought the frame, swingarm, and wheels off of a guy who bought the bike for the motor only. Have the bill of sale from the salvage yard. No title, for parts only. I had a trashed bike with a cracked frame lined up, but somebody got to it before I...
  9. bluers

Size 46/56 Teknic suit

*sold*
  10. bluers

RC51 car kit

Posting this for a friend. He bought an 05 RC51 as a parts bike to wedge the motor in a golf cart. Well marrige, and life have put his plans on hold for the moment so it's up for grabs. Kit includes motor, cluster, ecu, harness, and both radiators. Asking $800obo. He can't remember the mileage...
  11. bluers

WTB: Rear tire (used)

Me and a few friends are planning a trip to the dragon in a couple weeks. The only problem is that one of our buddies needs a new rear tire. BAD! I told him that there was no way he was taking that tire to the dragon. It's his bike and body, but should he wreck it ruins the day for the rest of...
  12. bluers

Turbo Hayabusa

I know this isn't the normal type of bike on here, but I figured it was worth a shot. Listing it for a friend. 2003 Hayabusa with '08 tail conversion. Bike has a stage one Garrett T3 turbo, race cut trans, new paint, new chain, RC Components Daytona wheels with brand new Dunlop Qualifiers and...
  13. bluers

WTB: clear windscreen 06 GSXR

Just picked up some track plastics for my 06 GSXR 600 from a guy on here (Thanks John!) and need a clear windscreen for them. I would take a tinted on for the right price though. Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks-
  14. bluers

WTB: 06/07 GSXR race plastic

I am looking at maybe putting a set of track plastics on my 06 GSXR 600. Don't really care about condition as I can do fiberglass work if needed. Just needs to be local and reasonable. I'm in High Point/ Greensboro, NC. Thanks-