06/07 GSXR frame

bluers

Selling a frame for an 06/07 GSXR 600 or 750. Bought the frame, swingarm, and wheels off of a guy who bought the bike for the motor only. Have the bill of sale from the salvage yard. No title, for parts only. I had a trashed bike with a cracked frame lined up, but somebody got to it before I did.

*Sold*

bluers

Back to the top. I now have a full track bike project so I don't need the frame. Also have a set of forks that have been torn down that I will throw in if picked up.

gapman789

bluers;276481 wrote: Willing to ship of bring to VIR or Road Atlanta. Open to offers or trades for GSXR parts.
And what GSXR parts would you be looking for?....I'd like to have this frame for another build that I just don't need. lol

bluers

gapman789;276482 wrote: And what GSXR parts would you be looking for?....I'd like to have this frame for another build that I just don't need. lol
Rear sets are really what I am looking for, but anything for a 06/07 600 I would consider. Would also trade for a set of rims.

lbsaxman

Control Rider
so $300 for frame , swingarm and forks ? i may be interested . is the frame straight ? are the forks complete?

bluers

lbsaxman;279181 wrote: so $300 for frame , swingarm and forks ? i may be interested . is the frame straight ? are the forks complete?
I'm sorry. I should have updated the post. Forks are gone. Frame is straight and the swingarm is fine, minus the broken spool tab. Make me an offer. I will be at RA this weekend.