Search results

1. 749scott

2003 749 Ducati

****SOLD****Selling my street bike, I just don't ride it enough, track is were it is at. It is a 2003 749 Ducati, that has always been maintained by Ducati Milwaukee, made all the scheduled valve adjustments. Close to $2000 in Ducati Performance Carbon Fiber, and close to another $2000 in other...
  2. 749scott

2007 Ducati Monster S4RS

2007 Ducati Monster S4RS Testastretta 999 - Black/Silver. Ducati's most sold model with the heart of a superbike, what's not to like. This Monster has the best of all models power, handling, distinctive Ducati sound and classic design. Bike has approx. 8,000 miles on it and has been garage kept...
  3. 749scott

2001 Lexus IS300 F/S in WI

I’m selling my summer car while it is in storage. The car does have a salvage title but never had any frame damage. It was rebuilt by a shop that buys cars that are damaged and rebuilds them. I have pictures of the car before it was rebuilt (however I can’t email them because I only have printed...
  4. 749scott

First Track Day @ Barber

I have finally got my bike together and just signed up for Barber!! Super excited, I have been waiting to ride all summer. It looks like a great track to learn start learning at. Hope to see you guys there. I will be the red white and blue R6 #815 stop and say hello.... Does anybody know if...
  5. 749scott

Somebody else to pass

Hi everybody. I'm new to the track this coming season. Love riding and can't stop thinking about it, riding the streets is fun but I want to safely be able to do more and learn. Caught the sickness last year when I watched a good friend of mine at Road America (which is in my back yard). Looking...