2003 749 Ducati

749scott

****SOLD****Selling my street bike, I just don't ride it enough, track is were it is at. It is a 2003 749 Ducati, that has always been maintained by Ducati Milwaukee, made all the scheduled valve adjustments. Close to $2000 in Ducati Performance Carbon Fiber, and close to another $2000 in other extras, Speedy Moto compression plate, clutch cover, and from sprocket cover. D&D double gold chain and Vortex rear sprocket new 2 years ago (front was also replaced with stock Ducati sprocket), CGR adjustable clutch and brake leavers, Acculign rear sets, full Termignoni exhaust, new battery this spring, rear stand, rear seat and pegs are yours as well, take 5 minutes to put them back on, yellow Ducati cover and I'm sure I'm missing a few other things. It has only seen rain twice both times in Indy for the MotoGP races. Always hand washed and waxed, always garage kept and stored in my house for the winter, has only ran premium gas always trying to avoid ethanol. The bike has never been tracked, dumped, dropped, etc….. 9700 miles $4700 Not interested in trades, if intrested call or text 920-918-2698

mookie10

Say it isn't so. You're buying a duc for the track right?
Oh, and if you guys need players on thursdays just let me know.

749scott

Actually looking to get a trailer for my track bike, something has to go and I just don't ride it that much, last time I went out on the road I felt very uncomfortable.

I think we actually may need another player this week, I will text you when I find out.

749scott

Rode it for the third time this year last weekend. Don't make me store this thing again this year...to the top!!

749scott

ChasingChaos;164028 wrote: Any room on price? (I would need a good bit of room) :)
How much is a lot? I'm not going to take it in the shorts?? But i can maybe meet you in the middle?

749scott

daddyfriedrich;178316 wrote: Killlin me wit dat shit. Love to put my wife on that thing, but she won't even let me get her a damn scooter.
Trying to put a ring on a finger. So I can get told no! Ha!